Konto
Om Medlemmer Forum blogs Fotos Videoer Grupper Events chat Nyheder
  •  

Quote07.09.2014 10:441 people like thisLike

As the title says, late introduction, but better late than never I guess. I didn't notice the "introduce yourself"-thread until today. But here goes:

Hello, I'm new here as you can probably guess. I'm from Denmark and have known about this site for some time now, but hadn't gotten around to joining before two weeks ago. I was actually having a hard time deciding whether or not I should join, as I have had this fascination of rainwear for years, but been too ashamed to do much about it. As a matter of fact, I am still very much ashamed of it, and often wonder what I can do to keep my urges "in check". Sometimes I'm really happy and excited about it, and at other times I just wish that my interests were more "normal", and it will probably take some time before I get comfortable being here. But enough of the sob story, that's not what you are here for :)

As I've said, I have had these feeling for some time now, and it began when I was a child. I always hated rainwear because it was so childish-looking and humiliating, even though there wasn't anything to be ashamed of. As I got older, I tried to avoid it as much as possible, even the rather neutral-looking soft-shell rainwear. But seeing rubber or pvc rainwear worn by someone older than me(at that time I was probably 13 years)must have triggered it again. And before long, I was starting to fantasize about it, and other stuff which I deemed humiliating. It soon grew into a fascination of both rainwear, diapers, mud etc. At one point, I would get aroused even if someone just said the word. But then came a time, where I realised, that it couldn't go on like that. But as of lately, these feelings have reappeared, and I remembered this site. I have joined, so that I can learn more about others, what arouses people here, and ultimately myself. I don't know how frequently I will be visitting here, but who knows.

I look forward to chatting with people, looking at cool pictures and reading thread posts.

P.S. I will probably be switching between english and danish a lot :D

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk