Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote13.07.2011 13:181 people like thisLike

Ever since i was a young child of 3 or 4 i've been fascinated by nylon cagoules, but i also have a love of pvc, plastic, rubber, anything shiny really! i'm new to the site and would love to chat to anyone who shares my interest. 

Anyway back to my drivvle....my love for this type of clothing never waned, infact as i got older it got stronger, even before i knew about sex the feeling i got when wearing, touching or even sometimes just looking at a cagoule made me feel tingly inside and although i didn't realise it at such a tender age a feeling of guilty pleasure. When i hit my teenage years i began to realise where my interests in this clothing were heading, at this age i did feel guilty about such a seemingly wierd predilection and didn't really explore it. When i got to 19-20 i was lucky enough to meet a lovely, fun girl who was into all sorts of things and loved experimenting. One time we had been out and when we got home I "forgot" to remove my cagoule, we had an amazing time and afterwards i confessed. She wasn't the least bit surprised or disturbed by my revelation, she said it turned her on. And so began my acceptance and exploration of my particular fetish - i hate to use that word, as to me it means you can't function sexually without the item, which has never been an issue luckily as i've been in some less than understanding relationships - As i grew more comfortable with my feelings I began to purchase more cagoules and also some overtrousers which is when i graduated to wearing them with nothing underneath. feeling the cold, slick proofing sliding over my bare skin felt electric and even today, almost 15 years later i get a tingle when i think about it. i realise i am rambling a bit and the last few paragraphs read pretty frenetically but i'm happy to share more of my experiences/thoughts/feelings if anyone is interested. As i type this i'm sitting on the sofa, bedecked in a vintage navy blue peter storm cagoule and navy blue regatta overtrousers, neatly tucked into a pair of midnight blue Hunter wellingtons, all drawcords are cinched and tied, my girlfriend is sitting beside me with her head on my shoulder. i'm a lucky man to have someone so understanding in my life and only hope that one day everyone will find such a person to accept all facets of them and not try to change anything. Peace and love

ueljq.jpg • 8.6K • 3 downloads

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk