Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote22.09.2013 11:330 people like thisLike

Hi I'm D and I'm a long term lover of all rainwear, PVC, rubber, plastic and nylon. I'm also a lover of nylon overalls which I love to wear, and see worn together with rainwear.

Very recently my partner and I (Lady Anna, who also loves wearing raincoats out and about) decided to produce a new website showing her wearing her raincoats in some of the beautiful places we visit. www.fetishraincoats.com I'll put up some pics as and when......

Communities like this are fantastic, sadly in the UK people rarely now wear PVC raincoats. It's strange because when Anna wear hers she has lots of nice, admiring comments from ladies (and lots of furtive glances from the guys).

Quote22.09.2013 14:260 people like thisLike

Hi D and welcome both yourself and Lady Anna to this site. We may have bumped into each other on Fetlife, so it's always nice to see familiar people on other sites. Whilst Fetlife is great for everything, I think this one is probably the best for rainwear fans. Hope you both enjoy it here. I'll put a friend request in if you like so you can start to feel more welcome.

Best wishes,

Anorak

Quote22.09.2013 19:090 people like thisLike

Hi Anorak

Many thanks for your message. This website is excellent. Very impressed. Yes please send a friend request, not sure yet how to send and receive these?

D

Quote22.09.2013 19:500 people like thisLike

Looks like it worked!

By the way, I used to work in Bradford, at the chemical works at Low Moor - it was called Allied Colloids when I was there, but I think it is now Ciba Speciality Chemicals. I was also a huge fan of the Mumtaz restaurant.

Cheers,

Anorak

Quote22.09.2013 20:270 people like thisLike

Lol small world.

Bradford is fantastic for Asian food. In our opinion the best in the UK....

Quote22.09.2013 21:270 people like thisLike

Welcome to Regnfrakker.dk! Always great to have more dedicated people joining us!

Rainy regards

3xL

Admin - Regnfrakker.dk

Quote22.09.2013 22:280 people like thisLike

Thanks 3xL

Well done on such a fantastic resource!

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk