Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote22.01.2012 13:472 people like thisLike

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to this site.

I have had a thing about waterproofs and rainwear since my earliest childhood memories, no idea why, and even though I love the affect they have on me, I often feel quite foolish and embarassed about it. Up until discovering the internet I was convinced I was the only person in the world who had this thing about cagoules and waterproofs! How wrong was I?

For a few years now I have accepted the fact that, like ot or not, this is a fundamental part of me, and hence I'd better get on and enjoy it. I mean, how many people would give their right hand to get the rush of excitement we do at the site of someone in rainwear, or the feeling of safety and calm we get when pulling on a cagoule!

I'm currently single, although I did confess to my last girlfriend about my fetish, and to my utter surprise she accepted it as she could see the affect it had on me. Despite this it would be the most wonderful of relationships to meet someone who was already into and excited by rainwear also.

As well as my rainwear fetish, I love inflatable gear such as my inflatable survival suits, or to be wrapped in a rubber dinghy or an airbed whilst they are being inflated (yep, strange I know). Also I am excited by breathing apparatus especially the old style black rubber masks, rebreathing bags and corrugated hoses used in anaesthesia. Whether this stems from having tooth extractions as a young child I have no idea. However, it's not the being knocked out that I like, but just the breathing through the equipment. I would love to be given pure oxygen through a breathing circuit, and would also love to try entonox. I'm very envious of those who need to purge their lungs of nitrogen for example when flying at high altitude or diving at great depths, and they have to be hooked up to elaborate oxygen systems for hours at a time! I can only wonder at what that must feel like.

In summary, my key fetish interests are based on protection and survival, so rainwear, survival suits, breathing apparatus etc, and I suppose a common link in all of these is rubber. One of my great desires is to learn to dive - what other opportunity in the vanilla world enables you to dress head to toe in a waterproof rubber suit which is inflatable and breath through a mask. Coupled with the wonderful freedom to explore wrecks, fish, coral etc this seems just an amazing hobby to exploit. BUT - I would be too paranoid of an involuntary 'stirring' in my swimming shorts which would be very difficult to explain to a bemused instructor in a public swimming pool. If there are any of you out there qualified to teach diving, and could do so in a non-public area, please let me know as this is one of those 'must do before I'm 50' things, but so far haven't had the confidence to try.

I am also fascinated by the psychology of fetishism, so if any of you out there are psychologists looking for a subject, please do let me know. I wrote a small book documenting and describing my fetish a short time ago, and I think I've managed to upload it into a folder in my profile. If anyone is interested in reading it, or you suffer from insomnia and need help sleeping, do help yourself.

Ok, enough of rain, rubber and gas - I live in beautiful Sussex not far from Brighton, work in London as an Engineer for a very well known organisation, and am owned by my two mischievous but wonderful cats.

Music is my greatest passion, and I play double bass for various orchestras in the south of England. I have a very eclectic taste in music, from classical to prog rock, to dance and trance music. I also enjoy diy and motorcycling, and recently restored a classic Honda.

I can be quite sensitive and in unfamiliar crowds a bit shy, but I am also very caring and attentive. I love to 'fix things' which I guess stems from my engineering background. I am also incredibly loyal and honest.

I love the outdoors and am obviously am happy being out in any weather. I love old pubs especially those which take pride in their beer, but don't care for noisy winebars I'm afraid!

I would love to meet someone who likes a laugh, enjoys music, and is as happy dressing up for a nice meal as they are donning cagoules and wellies for a walk in the countryside.
I would also love to have my own family one day, and would also like to travel some more, having visited New Zealand, Sri Lanka and the USA. But even if I didn't have a family, to be with someone whom I adore and who adores me back would probably be my greatest aspiration, especially if she shared an interest in rainwear.

That's me, hope to meet some of you in the future.

Best wishes, Anorak

Quote22.01.2012 17:440 people like thisLike

Welcome!!

And what a great presentation you have written! :-)

Quote23.01.2012 21:000 people like thisLike

Thanks RubberBitch.

Anorak

Quote24.01.2012 22:180 people like thisLike

Thank you Anorak for the excellent presentation of you.

Welcome to the community :)

Quote29.01.2012 22:090 people like thisLike

Welcome in the community!

Quote08.02.2012 13:270 people like thisLike

Hi Anorak - as you know your experience mirrors mine in so many ways.  Great contribution to this site..  Peter

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk