Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote11.02.2012 09:020 people like thisLike

Hi I am a 29 year old married man from the uk. I am after some advice as tho where I can purchase some April Rain Bibs on the net. Any links or suggestions mould be greatly received.
Quote11.02.2012 12:400 people like thisLike

Hi,

The best place to buy Aprilrain gear is straight from the source at:

www.mayrain.fi (used to be aprilrain.fi, same thing just a new company name and website...)

The site is mostly in finnish but with some english text for foreign visitors, guess google translate could be used if you get lost on the page...

The pricelist is found under "Tilaus" (finnish for ordering...)

The second option is to have a look at

http://www.rainwear-shop.com/index.php?language=en&XTCsid=d501124f9be65c56a25f8246a8dde54a

They got the same aprilrain gear, but it is more expensive than the finnish alternative...

Hope that helps.

regards,

Rainwearlover

Quote11.02.2012 16:010 people like thisLike

Hi, the advice that rainwearlover gave you, was quite ok. If the Finnish versions (which we have suggested that they'd make more user friendly) are too complicated you can always send mail direct to Simo  

simo.saukko(at)ss-trading.kpnet.com 

I've spoken with Simo about which are the most usual problems that they've had in selling the items on the net. The biggest problem has been the correct size. Customers have ordered a certain size and then noticed that it's a bit too tight-too short-too long-too wide etc and sent the item back and charged the supplier. As everyone can understand the overheads on custom made items are quite small, so this kind of service eats almost immediately up any overheads. The right size depends on how the garment is supposed to be worn, in summer with nothing underneath, or in the winter with thick clothes. I have their bibpants size L for summer, and size XL and even one XXL for cold weather. 

As the items are made one-by one, I have actually adviced them to accept the return charges only in the case that there has been a manufacturing fault. I don't know what's their policy today. On the other hand making unique items also enables them to have a perfect control on the quality.  

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk