Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote09.02.2012 21:011 people like thisLike

Hello everybody! I'm new to this site, so I would like to introduce myself. I live in the northern region of Denmark, currently still at home. Around the age of thirteen I began realizing what rainwear meant to me. From then on I began discovering this wonderful world, and now I'm a member of this great site.

When it comes to rainwear, then I like all sorts of it, including, but not limited to: Colourful and/or childish rainwear, waders, rubberboots, womens macs and raincoats... I especially like rainwear with bright colours like blue, red, yellow, green, purple and pink. But I actually don't have much rainwear myself, and the only time I'm wearing it is in my bed when I'm sure I'm alone. Because even though I dream of walking in the public, I'm still too afraid to actually do anything about it. But I hope that'll change some time.

Not only am I interested in rainwear, I also like diapers along with other types of adultbaby-wear. But as it is now, I haven't really begun wearing any of it, due to me being afraid of being exposed.

I'd very much like to have some friends who share my love for rainwear, and hope to gather some contacts.

Sincerely

asbj0813

Quote10.02.2012 00:230 people like thisLike

Hi asbj0813, welcome to the site. I have also only recently joined and everyone here seems very friendly and genuine. Hope you enjoy your time here and find many friends as well as discover more about your rainwear fetish.

Best wishes,

Anorak

Quote11.02.2012 14:130 people like thisLike

Thanks Anorak.

Quote13.02.2012 08:280 people like thisLike

Welcome aboard :-)

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk