Konto
Om Medlemmer Forum blogs Fotos Videoer Grupper Events chat Nyheder
  •  

Quote10.03.2014 01:000 people like thisLike

Hi! I'm a 36 years old guy from Sweden who just recently found this site so here's a short introduction.

I've been into life jackets for quite some time now (that's how I found this forum) though I'm not quite sure how that kink started. It might be because strapping on a life jacket really tight does give me a very nice bondage feeling and I've been drawn to bondage since a young age. Now I'm older and would like to take my fetish interests to a more active level! Speaking of kinks, I'm also into S/M and pony play Smile

As I've written in my short profile description, I like to mix life jackets with quite a lot of other things - like helmets, gags, diapers, latex etc. Floatation devices in general are also of great interest to me (I love those inflatable armbands Laughing). Other stuff I enjoy are gas masks and all types of personal protective equipment.

Though I haven't been experimenting a lot with rainwear, it's an area I would very much like to explore further since it seems to mix well with my other kinks.

So, there's a bit about me. I'm looking forward to take part in this community and I'll see if I can upload some images in the future. It's a bit hard taking good images of yourself without help. But hey, that's yet another reason to join here - hopefully I can find some great people to further explore my kinks with!

Feel free to contact me as I would love to get to know other people with similar interests.. or other interests for that matter. It's always good to widen your horizons and hear how other people enjoy their fetishes/kinks Smile

/FD

P.S. Even though it's not my native language, I wrote this introduction in english to reach international members as well, but.... jag har naturligtvis inga problem att skriva på svenska och förstår såklart även danska och norska. Finskan är det dock sämre med Foot in mouth D.S.

Quote10.03.2014 07:420 people like thisLike

Thank you for the introduction and a warm welcome to our little community :-)
Quote10.03.2014 20:170 people like thisLike

Great intro! Welcome to Regnfrakker.dk!

Quote11.03.2014 17:021 people like thisLike

Very welcome!

I've been doing quite much photo stuff in different formats. One neat way to photograph yourself is to use a HD-video camera, like a standard DSLR camera, and then grab still images from the video. The quality is ok for most community uses.

Happy experimenting!

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk