Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote21.01.2014 00:511 people like thisLike

Hi, I thought I'd better join this forum to say hello and thank you for all the lovely comments on my photos, which currently reside on my husband D's profile. He's recommended this forum to me as a nice friendly fetishy place filled with other rainwear lovers. My first proper raincoat was a rubber coated jacket, bought in Berlin, which made the most wonderful swishy noise when I wore it when horse riding. It was cream with a zip, huge pockets with poppers on the flaps and not particularly warm, but kept me very very dry. The UK isn't great for PVC or rubber coats because everyone just assumes you're kinky. Sometimes they're right ;) but most dope avoid them so they're rarely seen in the shops. Hurrah for the Internet and a kinky boyfriend who bought my wonderful long length black PVC coat with leopard print lining. I wear it often. I get lots of looks. My collection of coats has grown and grown incorporating lots of different colours and materials. One of my favourites is a long hooded red PVC glossy coat. It's beautiful. My husband is always stroking it, or me, or me in it, or is that it on me? Happy to be here Anna x
Quote21.01.2014 00:591 people like thisLike

Yes hi missus. Glad you are here :)
Quote21.01.2014 08:021 people like thisLike

Welcome to Regnfrakker.dk Anna. We are delighted to have you join our community!

Many regards

3xL

Admin - Regnfrakker.dk

Quote22.01.2014 00:010 people like thisLike

nice post

Quote29.01.2014 20:490 people like thisLike

Welcome :)

Would love to see that red glossy long hooded coat .

and I bet its nice that its getting stroaked and used often. Thats what raincoats are for right?

Quote30.01.2014 11:350 people like thisLike

The long glossy red coat is on DList's profile. I'll post a couple more on my profile soon.
Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk