Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote04.07.2010 11:060 people like thisLike

Now we are pretty many members around here but the community and discussing is not the greatest!

So thought we can have some discuss which brand of rainwear the people on this site value and likes

most. i have some proposal...

Aprilrain, Grundens, Alesund, Helly Hansen, Plarex, Rukka or any other brands.

Hannes

Quote05.07.2010 02:050 people like thisLike

well i like grundéns and helly hansen i dont have any playtime but i would love to have that brand.

Quote05.07.2010 16:520 people like thisLike

I like all type of heavy rainwear.  My favourites are Viking, Ocean, Helly Hanson and Grundens. 

I have never heard of playtime.  Where do you get this brand?

MB

Quote05.07.2010 20:120 people like thisLike

i dont think playtime is made anymore. corect me if im wrong?

Quote05.07.2010 23:340 people like thisLike

Playtime Garments are not made any longer. But for those of us who are so lucky to have some bibs and jackets, love it!

great rainwear, wish they would make some more. Sadly the reason (as I heard it) was that the norweigan customs demanded so much declaration for the imported rainwearfabric that the makers could'nt afford it. But I think Playtime Garments are members of this forum, at least I think I saw some familiar pictures earlier...perhaps they would like to explain it themselves. :-)

One of my Playtime garments outfits

Red Playtime Garments BIB

Quote06.07.2010 15:091 people like thisLike

BLACK DIAMOND for me no contest! Pity it is not made anymore. It is so well made and really heavy rubber. After that I like Rainfair or anything made by Weathervain of Kew.Tongue out

Quote10.07.2010 04:210 people like thisLike

My passion is for rubber raincoats. . . Black Diamond, Rainfair, Weatherrite

Quote19.07.2010 17:460 people like thisLike

It depends on whether it's winter or summer.

In Winter my Aprilrain outfit with bibpants, jacket and matching mitts is probably my favourite.

But for summer, I have a light cagoule, which I just happened to notice in a cheap supermarket. The material is absolutely gorgeous, incredibly soft, slippery and smooth. By good fortune it exactly matches a rainskirt that I bought on Ebay.

Janet

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk