Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote30.07.2013 16:130 people like thisLike

ask more privat message, lots of April Rain bibpants, old Rukka, Grundens, Aartolahti HH and some hivis rainsets for sale size are mostly M-L some S -XL

all rainwears are like new and some are totally new,I  havent use them never because have so little time and lots of rainwears...

Quote31.07.2013 20:580 people like thisLike

Hey, i am very interested - Size M - rainwear - what do you want to sell - have you pictures?

Greetings Jule

Quote31.07.2013 22:260 people like thisLike

Same as, I am very interested some pictures would be nice. I am especially interested in the aprilrain stuff you have and the Grundens as well.

Quote02.08.2013 06:520 people like thisLike

Hello have send pics now  but if you havent get yours yet just ask and I send.

Thank you all who have contact and I try to put some pics in here too.

Its rally weekend in Finland and its raining just now :-) like it does for yesterday, so I am big fan of rally !!

If you dont get answer right away it means Iam looking WRC rally at Jyväskylä this weekends.

Quote02.08.2013 09:130 people like thisLike

Hi I would like to see and maybe buy your Rukka gear. My email is: shinybibs@yahoo.com

Quote04.08.2013 12:400 people like thisLike

Do you have rainsuits in XL size?

Quote04.08.2013 15:410 people like thisLike

I would like to see pictures too. My email i barracuda600@gmail.com

Regards KinkyFyr

Quote15.08.2013 20:380 people like thisLike

Hi,, I am interested in the grundens bibpants in Medium, can you let me know colours/price.

Thank you

fetfun

Quote15.08.2013 21:240 people like thisLike

Hi couldn't reach you via PM. Could you pls. send me your bank account.

Thxs rainproof

Quote16.08.2013 20:430 people like thisLike

Hi! I see from you pictures that you also like rainwear and clothes of see-through and clear PVC - have you got any items of that kind for sale?

Quote18.08.2013 21:182 people like thisLike

As this topic was started publicly I want to adress my thoughts about this specific thread and the general use of this forum as selling plattform to all members. I really appreciate the idea having an alternative to the well know commercial sides and it seems to become rather popular w/in our community. But some aspects are crucial
• Reliabiltty and honesty in regards to the offered raingear
• A proper communication, means if you started this topic at least give the requested answers
• If a deal is closed keep your word

From my point of view it’s fundamental that this forum is not being misused for fishy offers, it’s not worth it. Let's play fair w/in our community or leave it.

Cheers Rainproof

Quote19.08.2013 22:350 people like thisLike

Yes thats true what you sayed , keep it fair.

I have answer and send pics of items everyboby who has asked it on private message.

Havent have notice that someone is tell allso here that wanted pics and asking guestions.

I get very many mails allso and many people sayed that keep it for me and then havent heard them again.

So if someone is asking what I have to sell I have sell it away if someone only sayed that I think or come back wait that I deside what to do.

I know that couple people might get thought that I keep rainwears for me maybe week or two and wait if he comes back or not ?

Its different if you sayed seller that OK I take it tell me price and I send money.

Other thing that I havent change to read those emails and private messages and forum writings everyday because I must go on work too.

Pretty sure that if someone sayed he byued some stuff I sell and we make deal,  he get his gears too. But in case that someone sayed Iam intresting your items and come back and let you know its different. If someone want to buy it, I cant say that wait week and I tell is it still sale or not.

I havent change to wait week or two that get answer what we do or do we nothing.

Sorry if somebodys hurts thats not what Iam wanted, only thing I try to do is sell away some stuff what I dont need.

Hope that there is no hard feelings and if it so bad I could get out of regnfrakker too.

Quote20.08.2013 14:480 people like thisLike

Hi, Ebay might be a better way to trade, and then post a link here. For me it seams that the problems/obstacles are covered that way.

Quote20.08.2013 16:400 people like thisLike

Yes thats true and your right....didnt wanted anybody get sad for those rainwear sales but...

Its difficult to keep all emails and askings on your mind when get 40-50 emails and try to answer all sametime...

And for note : there is not many items left, all XL size are gone only couple aprilrain bibs, red and black and jacket yellow/black are left size L and one aprilrains M size bibs light green.

Quote29.08.2013 22:590 people like thisLike

Hi regnbyxor, the aprilrain bib M lightgreen, how much would they be, shipping to the UK also, regards fetfun

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk