Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

04.01.2009 12:182 people like thisLike

How much adult content is going to be allowed on this site? Will exposed genitals, masturbation and the like be allowed?Embarassed

04.01.2009 20:080 people like thisLike

In my opinion the previous site was spoiled by the obscene pictures and videos. I am not surprised that it was closed. I hope this one will be different

05.01.2009 23:493 people like thisLike

Personally, I don't mind nudity, but guys masturbation in rainwear don't say me much... but to some guys it makes totally sense.

How about that we keep the open photo and video archive free for genitals and masturbation.... then people can have a more freedom in the profiles photo and video albums groups?

11.01.2009 11:370 people like thisLike

I don't mind adult content. The more the better. But maybe limited to the registered users. I don't know if it is possible to store pictures and videos in different groups (pictures of men, women, ...). This way nobody needs to look at things she/ he doesn't like.

12.01.2009 00:190 people like thisLike

Why not make a public photo / video Site WITHOUT adult content

AND

ANOTHER non public photo / video site WITH adult content

(where you have to apply for membership)

This way people who dont want the adult stuff - wont get it

and people who does - will get it.

No need to talk more about it, cause everybody will be satisfied this way.

09.04.2009 01:160 people like thisLike

This is a fantastic site. Could we see more pics of asian women dressed in see through plastic raincoats with hoods up.

16.06.2009 10:151 people like thisLike

I just opened this site and saw photos of someone who shitted on his rainwear on the front page (under the photos section). Is this going to be allowed because I find this very repulsive.

16.06.2009 10:390 people like thisLike

I just opened this site and saw photos of someone who shitted on his rainwear on the front page (under the photos section). Is this going to be allowed because I find this very repulsive.

I could't agree more!!!!!!!!

16.06.2009 10:390 people like thisLike

I agree with Elerias.

16.06.2009 14:210 people like thisLike

It's been taken care off.

16.06.2009 14:280 people like thisLike

Dear Regnfrakker.dk user...

From today, explicit photos and videos are no longer welcome in the public galleries.

Explicit photos are; nudity, feces, urine, masturbation and seamen.

Please clean up your uploaded photos and videos, before friday the 19. of June. Thank you!

Feel free to have explicit photos under your "Profile photos".

Kind regards

3xL
Admin

http://www.regnfrakker.dk

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk