Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Women who actually like rainwear
Quote04.06.2016 11:070 people like thisLike

Well as the title says, it is quite impossible to find women who like rain gear, rubber boots and stuff like that. I and many more seem to have that feeling that desperate and bullying and sometimes abusive men scare off those few women who actually dare to show themselves with rain gear. I have heard so many stories of women who received very explicit requests. It is not okay to do so. Can someone explain why it is like this?

Quote06.06.2016 13:233 people like thisLike

Interestering thread. I raised a similar subject in the Scandinavian lounge some years ago.

You will only find very few natural fetish women really interested in rainwear. At least that is my experiences throughout the years in fetish life. If these women have a profile here, they will be scared away. I really agree with you. So chances of finding a girl here is nearly zero.

Why don't these men find a girl in their own environment and gently teach her to like or at least to accept rainwear fetichism. If another person loves you and respect you the chances are maybe 75% to "convert" every women on the planet to like especially the things YOU like. Compared to the chance to finding a nice partner here, there are almost no other options.

These men are desperate persons. They don't know how communicating the urge for rainwear and it ends up with a strange approach which is not good for the communication nor the impression. I kind of understand them because communicating this very special interest is not easy if you are not an open person. These persons do have the option to starting in another way - finding themselves a nice girlfriend who they can teach about fetish life over the years. But don't wait too long by saying/revealing the "secrets". And sell them in a good way.

I did this myself many years ago and my wife and and I have a good life in rainwear to our mutual benefit!*S*

Quote06.06.2016 16:070 people like thisLike

As Regnfrakkepar pointed out, this is an interesting, if somewhat troubling subject.

I think the effect is self-reinforcing. The lack of female fetishist prompts these awkward situations in which someone addresses the female (perhaps potential)fetishist in a less than flattering manner, thus scaring them away.

I applaud those who genuinly do not approach female fetishist with the specific goal of trying to woe them, instead opting for the approach Regnfrakkepar described and finding love first, then let the fetish come second.

But I believe this, sadly, is a problem that will endure.

Quote09.06.2016 22:570 people like thisLike

Som alltid gäller det att vara öppen och ärlig mot sin partner - redan från början!
För mer än 22 år sedan träffade jag Gumminos_G för första gången.
Det var ett seriöst möte och först kvällen berättade vi om vår bakgrund och erfarenheter.
Hon hade aldrig tidigare varit i kontakt med latex/gummi eller regnkläder som fetisch, men var öppen för att prova.
Det gick bra och vi fortsätter att ta vara på vårt intresse.

Quote11.06.2016 00:500 people like thisLike

Min fetish för regnkläder och gummihandskar var väl inte det första jag berättade för min tjej (gifta sedan 1993 och trebarnsföräldrar). Strax innan vi flyttade ihop skulle vi vandra i fjällen och då fanns ju chansen till inköp av ett par Tretorn Setter vandrarstövlar + att ska man vandra så behövs regnkläder. Då dessa kriterier uppfyllts så passade jag även på att man kan behöva tunna latexhandskar för hygienen vid toabesök så då var vi klädda. Min fru kan ha på sig riktiga galonkläder då vi är i trädgården medans jag då kan gå i det alltid då det finns möjlighet (varmt o skönt). Hon kan även hitta regnkläder som hon tycker är OK att jag ska använda "lager på lager" och när frun rekommenderar då tar man på sig. Gummistövlar och gummihandskar är naturligt att använda för oss båda i trädgården mm, i sängen då är det hon som klär sig i höga latexboots och långa gummihandskar och jag får vara naturell. Under höst, vinter o vår så har jag cyklat på senare kväll och då är träningskläderna vatten o vindtäta inkl handskar o stövlar med hennes kännedom. Att gå i regnkläder inomhus när vi är ensamma hemma är helt OK:

Quote23.06.2016 17:281 people like thisLike

What a lot of nonsense!

I love rainwear, and you are all quite welcome to send me explicit requests!

It's a sexual fetish, after all.

Janet xxxxxx

BR05.jpg • 302.6K • 31 downloads

Quote25.10.2016 03:070 people like thisLike

Refreshing,

What a lot of nonsense!

Janet xxxxxx

and i wish it was a lot of nonsense too, but the statistics says otherwise. Just look at this site. In my mind i believe they're out there but more reserved, maybe not having presence on a forum like this. I sat on the fence many years before i registered here because of privacy concerns. Just googling for pictures could make me believe this is mostly for gay men. Cant deny i am a man but i'm not gay. Maybe this was not for me. Maybe i was the odd among the odd.

So I too wish that there were a more equal gender mix.

I just hope we're moving in that direction and the atmosphere is good enough to attract more.

Is this fetish or addiction equal occurring among men and women?

If so, why is the participation so tilted over on the male side?

(i might be rambling at this late hour, apologies in advance)

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk