Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote04.12.2019 16:230 people like thisLike

Hi all

I am in the process of setting up a website for all lovers of waterproofs but need some help

As there are so many things that go into making a great website it would really help to know what people want from a website nowadays.

So I set up a brief survey to try and make sure the website meets your expectations.

Would you mind giving up a minute of your time to help me out by filling in the survey please

SURVEY LINK

thank you

Quote04.12.2019 17:231 people like thisLike

Done.

looking forward to see what site you are building

Quote04.12.2019 22:370 people like thisLike

Will it be a free website? what's the goal to make the huge work? can you please enlight us?

Quote04.12.2019 22:510 people like thisLike

freak77 - I am trying to gauge interest from likeminded people re a new website for all to enjoy. One of the survey questions is about costs - if you would pay for one or expect it to be free etc so all feedback is appreciated.

Quote06.12.2019 18:406 people like thisLike

From my point of view, I don't need another rainwear fetish online community, I'm here and also at Fetlife, which is enough for me. Regnfrakker is maybe not that updated when it comes to graphics and user inferface, but it is possible to get in contact and share pictures. I also find it a bit unmusical that you bring this question about the interest about an new rainwear fetish online community on an established rainwear fetish online community like Regnfrakker.dk. Best greetings!

Quote07.12.2019 16:480 people like thisLike

Hi RidderRegnfrakk. Not sure why you think it is strange to ask the question on a website that is designed for those with interests in Waterproofs. The whole point of the survey is to have reaction and comments - which is what I have asked for. Thanks

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk