Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

The Orange 66°N rainwear eBook (2.0) is out :)
Quote17.04.2013 04:010 people like thisLike

We are proud to announce the second eBook in the Orange 66°N rainwear series is OUT.

Most of the pictures have never been published before!

See:

http://benzophoto.com/blog/ebooks/

orange-ebook2-examples.jpg

Quote17.04.2013 08:100 people like thisLike

Once again very nice work! Thanks for doing this.

Please tell the girls they are beautiful Smile

Quote17.04.2013 16:350 people like thisLike

Okay, stop it now, the rest of us need to just catch our breath. Stunning, as ever :-D

Quote17.04.2013 22:370 people like thisLike

Okay, stop it now, the rest of us need to just catch our breath. Stunning, as ever :-D

haha thank you :)

Thank you also mummifar!

Quote18.04.2013 12:460 people like thisLike

brilliant photos. heres hoping for a 66N book with guys in it next time! :)

Quote18.04.2013 21:430 people like thisLike

By far the best book yet! I am so grateful you took on board our feedback from your last installment, here's my feedback for this one.

(In my opinion) Please continue to include:

1. Mud. I love the picture on page 13. Just pure childish fun.

2. Wetsuits.

3. Wellingtons. A rainsuit isn't complete without rubber boots. Please spend some of your profits on some colourful Hunter boots.

4. Dressing the models wearing the Trousers outside the jacket. I don't know why but it looks so much better.

5. More 'girl in the bookshop' scenes. I creates a story....as sense of mystique.

In the next book I would like to see:

1. A couple. Kissing? Playing in mud? Or just holding hands.

2. Less public places. More personal places. For instance, a girl at home. In the shower?

3. Hunter Boots. To compliment the awesomeness of Icelandic rainwear.

But most of all, continue to take brilliant photographs. Sorry for the long post but I know you're one of the few people who appreciate constructive criticism and praise.

Quote18.04.2013 23:540 people like thisLike

looks great fab photos

Quote19.04.2013 07:430 people like thisLike

As always, Benzophoto shows his own unique, beautiful, and shiny warm combination of photo art and fetish :-)

Quote20.04.2013 03:280 people like thisLike

By far the best book yet! I am so grateful you took on board our feedback from your last installment, here's my feedback for this one.

(In my opinion) Please continue to include:

1. Mud. I love the picture on page 13. Just pure childish fun.

2. Wetsuits.

3. Wellingtons. A rainsuit isn't complete without rubber boots. Please spend some of your profits on some colourful Hunter boots.

4. Dressing the models wearing the Trousers outside the jacket. I don't know why but it looks so much better.

5. More 'girl in the bookshop' scenes. I creates a story....as sense of mystique.

In the next book I would like to see:

1. A couple. Kissing? Playing in mud? Or just holding hands.

2. Less public places. More personal places. For instance, a girl at home. In the shower?

3. Hunter Boots. To compliment the awesomeness of Icelandic rainwear.

But most of all, continue to take brilliant photographs. Sorry for the long post but I know you're one of the few people who appreciate constructive criticism and praise.

Thank you so much for giving you the time to write this :)  You've got some great points there.   I have allready done some of it, such as a girl in the shower...  :)   Hunter boots would be great, they are hard to come by here in Iceland though :(

Quote20.04.2013 03:290 people like thisLike

As always, Benzophoto shows his own unique, beautiful, and shiny warm combination of photo art and fetish :-)

Thank you! :)

THank you mikemac too!

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk