Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote01.05.2017 16:271 people like thisLike

Just recently the wife and I have added a new element into our life - just to add something new

Each two weeks we set each other a challenge - kink or none kink. We have to agree to the challenges we are given. Then we have 2 weeks to do them - earning extra bonus points along the way. At the end of the 2 weeks, the loser draws a punishment from 20 we have written down which are in a jar - so you cant see what is what.

I lost the first challenge. So I had my punishment. I pulled my piece of paper out of the jar - 8 hours in rainwear layers. And they call that punishment.

So this weekend, at 10am - I was geared up in an orange set of ocean bib and brace and smock. Then a classic set of orange ocean bib and brace and smock. Socks and Boots were the only other addition. I was then set out in the garden - moving things around and mowing the lawn!

At 6 hours I was begging to be let out. But I did my time and lasted the 8 hours, so went straight into the shower dressed as I was and took the gear off under the steady flow of water.

Maybe I should lose the next challenge too !!!!! lol

Quote03.05.2017 12:330 people like thisLike

Sounds wonderful. How much sweat had gathered in your boots? We're your socks squelching?
Quote03.05.2017 13:350 people like thisLike

Sounds nice! Must be a real sweat build up in the boots!  :-)

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk