Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote17.05.2015 13:260 people like thisLike

Hey Leute,

den Opal gibts bis heute Nacht noch für 148 Euro!!

Wenn nicht jetzt, wann dann? ;o)

http://stutterheim.com/eu/shop/raincoats/stockholm/stockholm-opal-bla

Quote17.05.2015 15:360 people like thisLike

Wow - my number one absolute favorite raincoat of all time... Blue Stutterheim Opal.....and 50 % off !

Still too expensive for my pockets - but I do hope that a lot of you sweet people buy one and wear it out in public as often as possible ;-)

Love to you all from Denmark!

Quote17.05.2015 15:370 people like thisLike

Wow - my number one absolute favorite raincoat of all time... Blue Stutterheim Opal.....and 50 % off !

Still too expensive for my pockets - but I do hope that a lot of you sweet people buy one and wear it out in public as often as possible ;-)

Love to you all from Denmark!

Quote18.05.2015 12:560 people like thisLike

Well, talking about Stutterheim, I have had mine for more than 6 months now. Black, matte PVC on white base. It costed me SEK 2.000 in Sweden which is like EUR 200. Indeed a lot of money, but the feeling is really great.

My experience is that this jacket is perfect in the fit. Sleeves are much less wide than regular raincoats usually are and the fit around the waist is also better (more slim) so you don't look like a sack of potatoes!

I like the matte surface. Not too rubbery, not too flashy. Just my game. I use it in rain, storm, sun - all weather conditions. It is such a lovely raincoat and I now want another one for the street - maybe a sand or a blue?

Must say that I rarely wear other raincoats for the time in the streets, as this is simply what I want for street usage. If you have the chance to try one on, please do it. But be aware that you might want one.

I did not see any other persons in Copenhagen in such a Stutterheim.

Did you?

Quote19.05.2015 11:320 people like thisLike

Hi all:)

My Stutterheim Opal in black is just great and I use it as often as I can (I have/had it on me to work today). I love the shiny black rainjacket and notice that quit a few people give me a second glance.....

Yes is it expensive, but Worth every pennySmile

I have never met other people With Stutteheim Opal on the street, but looking forward to it and hope that more people being aware of the brand.

Regards from Norway!

Quote19.05.2015 21:180 people like thisLike

I like this topic, esp. as me and my wife talked about these raincoats a few days ago. Question is about the right size. These are unisex cuts so how to get a fitting coat if both have nearly the same size (he 1.81m, she 1.79m) but slightly different bodies. Does anyone have a real life experience in regards to this issue? Many thxs in advance

Quote20.05.2015 00:170 people like thisLike

Oljehyre1966, which size du you have, and how tall are you?
Quote20.05.2015 13:221 people like thisLike

@Rainproof

To my knowledge you would both fit a size Large, maybe a size M for you wife. I am 187 cm/98 kgs, and I took a size XL, which is perfect for me.

Look at stutterheim.com og see if there is a shop near you. They have got so many cool colors and I know that you like Grundens; you would LOVE Stutterheim, as the quality is like the old Grundens, but better in the feeling!

The odeur is changing from production to production. Mine is not smelling at all, but I was in a shop in Sweden, where I tried one raincoat on, and that smell was really nice.

Really hope that this raincoat will be popular in Denmark in the future as well so we can beat those ugly RAINS thin Danish PU raincoats with really no rubbery feeling! I consider RAINS as cheap, thin crap, to be honest...

STUTTERHEIM; GO-GO-GO!!!

Quote20.05.2015 21:540 people like thisLike

Hi Fetishlover,

I am 196 cm and have XXL, and it fits perfectly:)

Regards

Quote22.05.2015 19:000 people like thisLike

@ Regnfrakkepar thxs for your comprehensive feedback and in regards to Grundens you’re absolutely right. A brand still pretty close to the traditional raingear, esp. their cotton based products or the first product line from Elvine/ Grundens. But one more Stutterheim question.  Next to price which are the main differences between the Stockholm and the Arholma line, do both have the same cut and is it worth going for the Arholma coat? Finally I’m fully in line with you, the more Stutterheim or any other high quality rubber/ pvc rain wear in the streets the better it ist.....; )

Quote23.05.2015 00:080 people like thisLike

Stutterheim store i stockholm "Regn" has a sale with up to 40% off, on the 5-6-7 of june (display items and such). looking forward to it:)

Quote03.06.2015 11:430 people like thisLike

I got 2 Opals. One in yellow, one in blue. These shiny coats are absolutely awesome although the material is quit thick. But its really worth it. I got size L being ~180. If you wanna wear something underneath when its cold L might be better. Although I tried M aswell, M fits also but you may not wear a thick sweater unterneath. Then you may look like a sausage if you button up lol. On their Homepage, Stutterheim provides detailed sizing information. Go for it! ;)

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk