Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Seasonal Greetings from Regnfrakker.dk
Quote19.12.2011 01:052 people like thisLike

Dear everybody!

It's Christmas time again and we all need to spend some quality time with the family, eat yummy food and exchange gifts with the ones we love. But before you head off for the family reunion, please accept our Christmas gift, that might keep you glued to the screen during the Holidays:

You now have FULL ACCESS for the rest of 2011!

Yes, that's right! From today and until the 1. of January 2011, you can browse all photos and videos as much as you like, vote on your favorites and make a new groups. Just like the paying members!

Special thanks to everybody who has donated, helped and supported Regnfrakker.dk the last year - Thank you for everything!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

3xL & Latex Kitty
Regnfrakker.dk

Quote19.12.2011 17:320 people like thisLike

Thanks a lot for the greetings and the offer. Great attempt...

Let's hope that we will get - as a side effect - much more paying members on board so 3xL can do an even better job for the rainwear fetichists around the world in the future by gathering us all. Prices should not scare anybody away from here but supporting the initiative.

At least I feel that (despite start up problems) this new platform is much better than before and we enjoy numerous new kinky pictures every day and every week, the very good blogs and forums and also the videos - all from devoted fans who actually dared to upload pictures, stories, thoughts and videos. Some members for the very first time!

From a devoted fan - both of the founder and all the contributors - to regnfrakker.dk.

Have a rubbery Christmas and a kinky New Year!

Quote19.12.2011 22:220 people like thisLike

Thank you. Free is always good, but I have to say That the price prohibits me from contributing to this site. I was a contributor to the old site (under another name), but now I can't bother to pay to see my own stuff. Also all the stuff from the old site went away, so I guess I will only be watching from now on.
Quote31.12.2011 19:010 people like thisLike

Thanks!

And happy new year to all!Smile

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk