Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Problems with access from a mobile browser
Quote04.06.2019 12:460 people like thisLike

An issue with access from a browser on a mobile phone is experienced from several users.
Would be very nice if users who has experienced this can tell us a little bit more about mobile phone type and maybe which browser.

Best regards

Admin team

Quote04.06.2019 14:590 people like thisLike

I use Samsung with Google Chrome (Linux?) that came preinstalled with the Android phone. I have experienced similar problem with other sites.

The first you should try is to restart the phone (off and then on)

Next you could try is tho clear the cache:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/

Quote04.06.2019 19:340 people like thisLike

I have a app called Dolphin, which I use on my Samsung to access Regnfrakker, handy for small updates and mails etc.

Quote09.06.2019 13:280 people like thisLike

Hello All

I assume it will be related to some cache which is giving You the problems.

If You use android devices and Google Chrome, then try the link on Boffi´s post here, it should do the trick.

For iPhone, Safari is the defaut browser that comes with iOS, Yo can clear all cache by going into "Settings", then find Safari, and select that and select options to clear all History and website content, remeber to Confirm that.

Try to log in to https://regnfrakker.dk again, and see if it helps.

PVCMAN, suggest using Dolphin, this is a fine little app, just remember that what this App is doing is to "proxy" what You see in the app to a computer in the cloud somewhere, with a "real" browser installed. This is also why You can watch video on an iPad etc.
It is fine to use that App, but I would recommend NEVER to save passwords and oher private things there

If You have problems please make another post here, and tell us which type of mobile device and browser You are using, and if You get an error or what happens on the device.

Best regards

Admin/Grsr

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk