Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote23.06.2009 13:001 people like thisLike

I have been out and about looking for mud to play in today, please read my blog if you want to know a little more.

I have looked for websites before that tell you the best places to go for mud to play in. but i have not found anything.

Is this something that would interest people? If so what would you like to see on it?

I have always wanted to get involved in the community somehow and i think this could be it. If i build a website that allows people to put pin points on an interactive map with pictures and descriptions then it would be easier for people to know where to go for some good mud play. Rather than what i did today, i went for a very nice 3 mile walk and not getting in the mud or dressed in rain wear in any way. :-(

If i get enough support for the idea i will start making it. Please vote with the plus in the top right or reply to this post or pm and email.

Valenteen

Quote24.06.2009 01:121 people like thisLike

i commented on your blog, but this is a brilliant idea. im sure you can do something like this on google maps, not sure how but iv seen something along the same lines on it.
be a brilliant thing to have, make finding new spots alot easier also might meet similar people there if its popular enough :D

Quote24.06.2009 08:140 people like thisLike

exzonkly.

Quote26.06.2009 11:480 people like thisLike

Hi Valenteen,

We'd be delighted to take you on our next muddy outing - we know some great places.

However, we're a bit wary of publicising them too widely, as you have to be a bit discreet.

If too many people were using the sites, they could become unavailable.

Love,

Janet

xxxxxx

Quote26.06.2009 18:530 people like thisLike

I did think that, about wanting to keep places private but i though i would test the water anyway. I was also hoping for a bit more of a response from people about this so we could have a proper idea pool.

Janet and Nick, what a fantastic offer thank you. I will message you and we can have a chat.

Kind regards

James

Quote11.07.2009 04:380 people like thisLike

Hey

In Dyrehaven in Aarhus Denmark, are there a lot of muddy places all the year around, also deep pools of mud its a very great place to come fully suited up in raingear to go muddy.

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk