Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote13.09.2012 17:581 people like thisLike

Today I spottet an amazing new raincoat in a high street shop for women in the Copenhagen area. The coat is labelled "Ocean by Mads Nørgaard", i.e. it's a joint venture between Ocean Rainwear and fashion designer Mads Nørgaard. To my surprise, the coat is made of heavy duty black pvc (a bit shiny too). What separates it from Ocean's fisherman's rainwear is: It's black; it has an orange zipper; it's designed for women i.e. probably narrower; and it has nylon on the inside instead of cotton. Can't wait to see some of Copenhagen's beautiful ladies wearing this heavy piece (costing DKK 1200). Hope that one day Mads Nørgaard will introduce a trench coat in the same quality and colour! By the way, you can find a photo of the coat on my profile.

Quote13.09.2012 21:300 people like thisLike

Here is a link to view the jacket: http://www.fashiondeluxe.dk/mads-noergaard-regnjakke/jeffy/

Quote21.09.2012 18:401 people like thisLike

Have ordered a jacket. According to vendor it should also fit men. Exited to try it out next week

Quote21.09.2012 22:450 people like thisLike

It looks tremendous. Thick and heavy as well. Might purchase when i get my bonus at Christmas.

Quote24.09.2012 18:540 people like thisLike

Got my jacket today.

Really nice quality. Not so heavy as Ocean Classic.

Really nice look and feel. It fits ok. A bit too short on the sleeves but else really fine. Ocean/Mads Nørgard shuold try to provide the jacket in L, XL and XXL.

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk