Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote25.02.2023 16:370 people like thisLike

It's been a while since waterproofs4You were selling gear to the masses and I just had a sort out of some old boxes and found around 40 items of gear that need a new home. All are brand new, unworn but have been stored for years - and may have the odd mark or two on them. There is gear from Ocean, Grundens and AJGroup - lots of different sizes and colours - I have lots of photos - which I have put on my website - waterproofs4You.com. I am based in the UK, so anybody that buys anything needs to factor in postage to wherever they are - but no offer is a bad offer - you may be surprised how little these may sell for - so if you want some new gear - have a look at the many photos and get in touch. If anybody wants all the items - i am sure I can do a special deal for them all - would happily sell the job lot to anybody who then wanted to sell them on as a side business - make me an offer !

Quote26.02.2023 19:510 people like thisLike

I tried creating a user on that site, but i do not get the accept e-mail.

Quote27.02.2023 16:140 people like thisLike

check your junk / spam - you should have had it and be in

Quote01.03.2023 09:250 people like thisLike

Same issue here. Nothing in my junk folder or anywhere else. I use Gmail

Quote02.03.2023 13:050 people like thisLike

The system software shows all sign ups have been sent emails to confirm status - have you tried just logging in to see if that works ?

Otherwise not sure what is going on re the emails

Quote07.03.2023 13:320 people like thisLike

I find your site confusing to navigate

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk