Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote09.09.2009 12:080 people like thisLike

Recently  had the hottest,sexiest encounter with my girlfriend. She wore her PVC trenchcoat from PVC U Like and I smeared her and myself in baby oil, and covered the bed with a shower curtain. It was the horniest 45 minute session EVER!!!! Thank you forhaving this website to fuel our fire!!!!!!

Quote09.09.2009 22:270 people like thisLike

That sounds great, I like to use oil and other lubricants as well, and a shower curtain too! But I am carefull with oils. Don't you think it can damage the pvc fabric?

Quote10.09.2009 19:300 people like thisLike

Most probably your pvc suit will become brittle as the plasticizers used in pvc are soluble in oils. Therefore only water soluble lubricants should be used if you want your valuable pvc items to last long.

Quote11.09.2009 05:520 people like thisLike

Thanks for the pointers on PVC care. I want it definately to last, so I'll be on the lookout for water soluble lubricants.

Quote15.09.2009 11:230 people like thisLike

We had an all-plastic party a while back. Everyone had to dress in plastic, and some people were wearing quite expensive costumes.

However, the most popular costumes were made from plastic pedalbin liners. They have handles which become the shoulder straps of the dress, you just cut them off the the required length. Then pour babyoil down the inside and they go clingy and seethrough. You can get them in lots of different colours, and effectively it's 50 dresses for one pound!

By the end of the evening, all the girls were wearing them, it was a very hot party.

Janet

xxxxxx

Quote17.09.2009 09:000 people like thisLike

Hi Janet,

I presume the plastic liners you're referring to are made of PE (polyethylene) which is soft as such, without any plastizicers. It can well be soaked wth baby oil, but if you do the same to your expensive pvc suit or dress, that's another story.

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk