Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote29.05.2009 10:000 people like thisLike

Hello all.  I am curious about how females feel about being interested in a male dominated fetishist and what we can do to make the community more encouraging and open toward our fellow female fetishists.  I guess if we learned how ladies wanted to be treated here, the more that are willing to become more active and participate.

Quote29.05.2009 18:580 people like thisLike

Hello all.  I am curious about how females feel about being interested in a male dominated fetishist and what we can do to make the community more encouraging and open toward our fellow female fetishists.  I guess if we learned how ladies wanted to be treated here, the more that are willing to become more active and participate.

FRUSTRATING!!!!!!

Quote29.05.2009 22:410 people like thisLike

It's frustrating. I know, in a heterosexual male dominated fetish, they are attracted to any women who shows the slightest interest.

Quote31.05.2009 12:250 people like thisLike

tell me about it !

Quote01.06.2009 09:400 people like thisLike

With that in mind, how would we (guys) help introduce women into this fetish? how would we make you more comfortable.  I posted this thread in the UK section because I was not sure if it could go in "General Discusion."

Quote01.06.2009 11:410 people like thisLike

With that in mind, how would we (guys) help introduce women into this fetish? how would we make you more comfortable.  I posted this thread in the UK section because I was not sure if it could go in "General Discusion."

i'd say slow introduction, look for sighns to tell if they like it or not .Start doing activities that require rainwear, walking is a good one, but start small and work up. But if you get negative sighns you could have already lost

Quote01.06.2009 11:410 people like thisLike

i'd say slow introduction, look for sighns to tell if they like it or not .Start doing activities that require rainwear, walking is a good one, but start small and work up. But if you get negative sighns you could have already lost

Quote01.06.2009 14:330 people like thisLike

Thanks for the advice.  It's best to take it slow.  I just hope many opportunities arise where we could wear at least a rain coat together.  But, I am more into people in rain trousers and dungarees and that never comes up.

Quote04.06.2009 10:590 people like thisLike

Thanks for the advice.  It's best to take it slow.  I just hope many opportunities arise where we could wear at least a rain coat together.  But, I am more into people in rain trousers and dungarees and that never comes up.

there must be a situation where, rain trousers would come in handy!!!

Quote05.06.2009 07:55-1 people like thisLike

Yeah, but those are rare to non-existant.  My idea is to go hiking in a national park during a rain storm.  My next challenge is to get a girl to like wearing heavier gear.

Quote05.06.2009 11:450 people like thisLike

Yeah, but those are rare to non-existant.  My idea is to go hiking in a national park during a rain storm.  My next challenge is to get a girl to like wearing heavier gear.

get a motorbike, but start in the summer to add to the appeal

Quote05.06.2009 12:231 people like thisLike

get a motorbike, but start in the summer to add to the appeal

I liked that you mentioned it because it was on of my fantasies when I was a teen was to ride on motorbikes with my gf or wife wearing a smooth pink PVC rainsuit.

Quote05.06.2009 16:050 people like thisLike

In reply to the running topic: I don't think you can get a girl to develop a rainwear fetish. I do think you can get a girl to participate in your rainwear fetish.  If you have a girl that you really like and want her to join your fetish fun then just tell her about it. If she likes you enough she will participate, even if she does not like to wear rainwear herself and just does it to please you. Maybe in the long run she will start to like rainwear just for the effect it is having on you.

In reply to your first post: I have seen hundreds of men having a rainwear fetish on the internet, but never a woman who wasn't brought into it by her male partner or was actually a man. So for me; either they don't exist or are too rare to spend a lifetime searching for.

Quote06.06.2009 06:160 people like thisLike

In reply to the running topic: I don't think you can get a girl to develop a rainwear fetish. I do think you can get a girl to participate in your rainwear fetish.  If you have a girl that you really like and want her to join your fetish fun then just tell her about it. If she likes you enough she will participate, even if she does not like to wear rainwear herself and just does it to please you. Maybe in the long run she will start to like rainwear just for the effect it is having on you.

In reply to your first post: I have seen hundreds of men having a rainwear fetish on the internet, but never a woman who wasn't brought into it by her male partner or was actually a man. So for me; either they don't exist or are too rare to spend a lifetime searching for.

I have to agree with you.  There is a discussion among fetishists as to whether or not women do have fetishes.  It seems it is a male thing and his wife or girlfriend only participates to share something or out of love.  Oh, well, it's something to dream about.

Quote08.06.2009 10:200 people like thisLike

may i ask where do you think i fit into all this ?

Quote08.06.2009 11:490 people like thisLike

Hi boggirl,

I don't know because I don't know you and I don't want to draw any wrong conclusions before I do.

However, my experiences in the past have always let me down because all those single rainwear women turned out to be men. I guess for those TV's they really think they are women when transformed but in my eyes they are still something else. They have made me very cautious about these things.

Quote08.06.2009 12:000 people like thisLike

Hi boggirl,

I don't know because I don't know you and I don't want to draw any wrong conclusions before I do.

However, my experiences in the past have always let me down because all those single rainwear women turned out to be men. I guess for those TV's they really think they are women when transformed but in my eyes they are still something else. They have made me very cautious about these things.

That often is the case.  In that manner, we should be respectful of female rain fetishists if they do exist.

Quote16.07.2009 01:330 people like thisLike

Hi. i think that women do share the rainwear fetish us guys do. If you look at many sites and youtube footage it kind of becomes clear. Ok, yes I think that it may be a desire to make your partner happy, but I know that many women love to get geared-up, filthy and sweaty. Must admit though, bit hard to find!

Quote16.07.2009 01:370 people like thisLike

I do make you right here. You just suggest and see. If not right, then, hey.

Quote15.12.2009 02:080 people like thisLike

I have known one or two, but I think it's the same problem that women face in any traditionally male-dominated area - video games, internet, rainwear and so on. There are many women who would like to participate in conversations but get swamped with unwanted attention if they reveal that they are women.

It's a shame because it makes it harder for the moderate guys who don't do that to find women to talk to!

Quote15.12.2009 03:290 people like thisLike

I have known one or two, but I think it's the same problem that women face in any traditionally male-dominated area - video games, internet, rainwear and so on. There are many women who would like to participate in conversations but get swamped with unwanted attention if they reveal that they are women.

It's a shame because it makes it harder for the moderate guys who don't do that to find women to talk to!

It is the case with fetishes in general. A friend I lured here agrees fully and is sick and tired of a**holes who solicit women for pics, webcam sessions, or with unwanted wankish behaviour.

Quote18.12.2009 23:030 people like thisLike

i agree with that too, its very unfortunate, and i hope it changes!

Quote17.01.2010 17:260 people like thisLike

When my wife and myself first married she was aware of my fetish for chestwaders and rainwear but had no intrest in joining me.It was agreed that twice a month i could wear my waders and spend time with her dressed up.The first few times i was quite embarrased, wearing only my rubber chest waders and her dressed normally but after a few months it became quite normal.After about a year or so it was my waders night and i had on my waders and she had gone off for a bath on her return she asked if i liked her new outfit when i turned around she had on a pair of my chest waders.Iwas speechless.We talked about why she had them on and she told me she had seen how iliked wearing them so had tried them on whilst i was at work and been surprised how the waders felt on her and admitted she had spent almost an hour in them.We have been married for 12 years now and we have quite a collection of rainwear and waders now.I ever expected this to happen,I asked only once or twice at the beginning and she said she would accept my fetish but would not join in.I think  because I did not pester her about joining me curiosity got the better of her and she tried it on her own and we have never looked back.

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk