Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote06.08.2010 15:230 people like thisLike

Dear rubberists

It is really nice to see so many people appreciate the work that 3-X-L has put into this website.

The donations are adding up every day and I have also made my donation (using PayPal this took me less than 15 seconds. PayPal is really good and easy to use).

It is not a matter of the size of the donation but much more important to give a signal with a few €/$/£ about our joint interest in this site and the continuation of the fetich forum that have gathered thousands of people with the sincere interest for all kinds of rubber and pvc related objects.

I would rather not see this site as a pay site. This kind of (pay) web sites are all over the place in the fetich arena and that's ok. But a place like this where everybody can share pictures, contribute with own experiences and stories, get in touch with fellow rubberists are SO important to experienced rubberists but especially also new people discovering the pleasure for dressing.

I believe that this website has a huge future with new features who makes the contact much easier between other with the same kind of interests.

Great done, 3-X-L.

Kind regards

Regnfrakkepar

Quote06.08.2010 16:020 people like thisLike

Hi,

I have been wondering how this site is financed, with all the features and bandwidths it doesn't come for free.

I agree that somekind of financial support from the members is very well motivated. You mentioned Paypal, but to whom shall the supports be sent? 

Have a nice weekend

Juppe

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk