Konto
Om Medlemmer Forum blogs Fotos Videoer Grupper Events chat Nyheder
  •  

Classic 'Outdoor Centre' rainwear.
Quote11.04.2012 16:270 people like thisLike

I've noticed a distinct lack of discussions, photos and posts relating to the 'outdoor centre' style cagoules and overtrousers. I think they not only look better and feel better than the rubber rainwear of say Ocean or Viking rainsuits (which have their benefits) they also are designed specifically to be worn while getting muddy. I find the facts that they ALWAYS have high collars, elasticated cuffs, dray cords on the hoods and come in sooo many different colours makes them a far better choice to a rainwear enthusiast (like myself) than most other forms of attire. Anyone who agrees with me please post your comments and photo's of your favorite OEC (outdoor education centre) waterproofs for all to enjoy. Thanks.

bft3.jpg

9626347937a11231516787o.jpg • 119.9K • 3 downloads

Quote15.04.2012 21:440 people like thisLike

Nice post and I agree.  email me if you wish to chat - peterstormcagoule@yahoo.com

Quote16.04.2012 20:060 people like thisLike

Hi - I also agree fully. My favourite waterproof fabric is nylon coated with neoprene rubber, which is very smooth and cold to touch, smells great especially as it warms up, and is used by many outdoor centre cagoule manufacturers. I have many smock cagoules in this material by companies such as Field & Trek, Mountain Method, and Sports Warehouse. They are about as waterproof as you can get, feel and look great to wear and are also good value for money. Great to wear at festivals as well.

Field & Treck 'Greenland' rubber lined smock cagoule.jpg • 246.6K • 12 downloads

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk