Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote18.05.2010 20:510 people like thisLike

Dear all,

I am planning a trip to Copenhagen. Can someone give some hints where in Copenhagen I could buy rubber boots a) for casual use and b) for hiking.

Thanks for your help

Becki

Quote19.05.2010 01:480 people like thisLike

Ok when are you going to Copenhagen ? maby we can meet some wherer in the City I live in Copenhagen in Søborg :-D

Quote21.05.2010 19:270 people like thisLike

What kind/style of rubber boots are you interested in?

Quote22.05.2010 10:250 people like thisLike

What kind/style of rubber boots are you interested in?

Hi

Well as mentioned above I have two needs

a) Casual style city boot - More the fashion type wellies (colour full, with patterns etc.) from vendors like Viking or Tretorn, not necessarily Hunters

b) Wellies for hiking, again Viking/Tretorn maybe Aigle

Any ideas?

Regards

Becki

Quote22.05.2010 20:020 people like thisLike

Maby Esprit they are making some boots with pattens on or you can go in some shoe stores ,thre is Feelds on Amager thats a shopping center with some shoe stores you can take the Metro from Nøreport to Feelds it is right next to the Metro Station or Fisketorvet Shopping center at Dybelsbro Stogs Train Station you have to walk a 1 km aprox from the station this is the first station after Copenhagen Mainstation.

If you want to I can follow with you If we can meet on Copenhagen Main Train Station we can write togetter and agree on whre we shall meet I can take My Helly Hansen Nysfjord Orenge or Yello rain wear on and Rubber Boots then you can find me easy I think.

Quote23.05.2010 00:190 people like thisLike

Just came to the Thought that viking are making some wery nice Rubber Boots with patterns and diffent colours, there is also Captains they are cheep but in one colour I got a pair in Black,green,silver,tyrkise.

You can buy cheep rubber boots in Dichman Sko in Feelds on Amager too some looks like Hunter a bit Viking is also making Hiking boots.

http://www.vikingfootwear.com/

http://www.e-sko.dk/leverandor_detail.asp?levid=9&mid=261

A Danish Rubber Boot Online Shop Viking etc many brands you can buy here without going to Denmark or look at before you go to Copenhagen :D ;D.

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk