Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote28.04.2009 10:350 people like thisLike

was wondering what is it that you like about seeing a girl in rainwear, and what sort of rainwear do you like best?.

Quote28.04.2009 21:33-1 people like thisLike

was wondering what is it that you like about seeing a girl in rainwear, and what sort of rainwear do you like best?.

I like seeing a woman who is out in the elements and really enjoying being in the pouring rain or mud. Makes me think that they enjoy the gear itself as much as I do. As for type of rainwear I have my favorites like rubber or PVC, but if the their having fun it doesn't matter type. Just that their enjoying themselves.  I will admit their are some things a woman who truly enjoys the fetish can dress in that will make me take instant notice, but overall the fact that she appears to be enjoying herself is more important.

Quote29.04.2009 12:090 people like thisLike

i enjoy playing in mud when its raining so i like to wear suits, they help to keep me clean, but they also make me feel kind of safe, cant explain that one really. i also have some waders but never used them to their potential incase i got stuck

Quote29.04.2009 15:270 people like thisLike

i enjoy playing in mud when its raining so i like to wear suits, they help to keep me clean, but they also make me feel kind of safe, cant explain that one really. i also have some waders but never used them to their potential incase i got stuck

The feeling of safety is natural. It's also a feeling of protection that makes it so much fun to play in the rain and mud. I personally prefer an absolute cloud burst down pour, but mud is fun as well. Never done much with full waders, but have used hip boots a time or two. Nothing beats the feeling of safety and staying clean combine with all the other sensations suits and things bring.

Quote30.04.2009 10:150 people like thisLike

What I like to see a girl wear is a rain suit.  I think it is very sexy that she is well protected from the cold and the mud.  I love to see the hood up.  As for the material, it is either rubber or heavy PVC.  It is a funny thing trying to understand why I love to see women in rainsuits.  The closest thing I have to full protection from mud is my Zodiak hazmat suit.  I didn't get a chance to test it in the mud because I don't live near any mud pits.

Quote30.04.2009 13:300 people like thisLike

What I like to see a girl wear is a rain suit.  I think it is very sexy that she is well protected from the cold and the mud.  I love to see the hood up.  As for the material, it is either rubber or heavy PVC.  It is a funny thing trying to understand why I love to see women in rainsuits.  The closest thing I have to full protection from mud is my Zodiak hazmat suit.  I didn't get a chance to test it in the mud because I don't live near any mud pits.

i have to have a hood because of my hair ,and my fear of being recognised whilst im out .but there is an dis-used canal close to me that no one ever goes to so the chances of being spotted are slimSmile

Quote30.04.2009 15:280 people like thisLike

i have to have a hood because of my hair ,and my fear of being recognised whilst im out .but there is an dis-used canal close to me that no one ever goes to so the chances of being spotted are slimSmile

hood's up are excellent, but I have special place in my heart for a souwester as well. You reminded of a great park near my home that has a small spring ditch thats always wet and nasty and full of fun. My favorite mud moment though has to be jumping off my horse straight into a giant puddle.

Quote01.05.2009 06:430 people like thisLike

What type of rainwear do you have boggirl?

Quote03.05.2009 13:180 people like thisLike

i have 2 suits but also have jackets and pants too ,does anyone have a favourite item they like too wear ?. i think mine's  got to be my riding boots although i've never been on a horse Laughing

Quote05.05.2009 05:430 people like thisLike

I usually wear my OCEAN rainsuit inside out underneath my green PVC chemical suit along with rain trousers and rain coat.

Quote05.05.2009 13:330 people like thisLike

How do you zip it up if its inside out ?

Quote05.05.2009 18:180 people like thisLike

How do you zip it up if its inside out ?

I want to know that too. I have never tired the inside out thing with gear.

Quote05.05.2009 19:530 people like thisLike

I just tried it and the zipper isn't to hard to deal with. if the coat has buttons or snaps its a little easier. Rainsuitman is right one suit inside out and one on the normal way felt wonderul. I'd reccomend giving it a try.

Quote06.05.2009 04:400 people like thisLike

I do it because I love the feel of PVC against my skin.  As for the zipper, it's easy because the rain coat is loose on my body so that I can reach in and zip it up.

Quote06.05.2009 12:200 people like thisLike

i just tried it with my suit and it was very cold!!!!!!! , but yeh i can see where your coming from

Quote06.05.2009 16:260 people like thisLike

At first it is because it's been in contact with the air.  It warms up quite quickly once you wear it after awhile.  Feels good doesn't it?

Quote07.05.2009 10:530 people like thisLike

mmmm to be honest dont think i'll be wearing things inside out very often, not being funny but what about back to front, it has crossed my mind before ,but thats as far as im going with that one

Quote21.05.2009 11:171 people like thisLike

I went out in the rain last night, i had 2 suits on. The inner 1 was tight fitting but i had it on inside out .Once  it had warmed to me it did feel nice, id like to get one now that has the same surface on the inside as the out !!!

Quote21.05.2009 15:260 people like thisLike

I went out in the rain last night, i had 2 suits on. The inner 1 was tight fitting but i had it on inside out .Once  it had warmed to me it did feel nice, id like to get one now that has the same surface on the inside as the out !!!

I seem to recall have an unlined plastic rainsuit when I was younger that might be like that. It wasn't a very tough suit, but layered under another it would work. I know one or two people who where sauna suits under rainwear. That might also work in place of a inside out rainsuit. Always nice when you get to go out in the rain. I hope you had fun.

Quote22.05.2009 21:370 people like thisLike

I really like to wear my yellow Grundens Sandhamn bibpants and a yellow souwester when i am sitting in front of the pc. when im out i just add a yellow jacket to the outfit. And to see a girl/women in a yellow rainsuit made of thick pvc is just such a turn on...Laughing

Quote25.05.2009 08:540 people like thisLike

I really like to wear my yellow Grundens Sandhamn bibpants and a yellow souwester when i am sitting in front of the pc. when im out i just add a yellow jacket to the outfit. And to see a girl/women in a yellow rainsuit made of thick pvc is just such a turn on...Laughing

I think it is a rare thing to see other women or men in rainwear unless your in the right places. ie at the coast or if you come across one on a motorbike.

A friend was at my house, we were about to go somewhere and before we set off it started to rain ,hard. She only had a light weight non waterproof jacket with her. So i offered her my pvc jacket to wear . She refused ,turning her nose up at it if you like, going for an umbrella insteadCry . The following day the umbrella went in the bin.

So is it a case of fashion or denial ,of something they may actually like, for the reason that you dont see many other people wearing rainwear that could fall into the fetish category ?.

Quote26.05.2009 08:090 people like thisLike

It is rare to see rainwear outside the context of the fishing industry.  I myself have only seen one former classmate wear a rain coat and that was only once.  From my experiences going to my university, female students only wear fashionable rain boots Undecided.  It bugs me that people choose not to put on rain coat to keep dry. I often share the same thoughts that you do about this.  I probably think that rainwear is too bulky or unattractive to most people.

It is only a fetish item if the individual has a sexual attraction toward that object.  Most people don't see it as a fetish item like we do.  If more people tried it, then they might like it.  Then again they might not.  Each person has a unique fetish and do not realize it.  It maybe rainwear, or it might be latex catsuits.

Quote28.05.2009 16:590 people like thisLike

Fasion i rainwear, perhaps you go too Berlin or:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QSJdQjqoRA

http://www.freitag-fashion.de/ 

Quote29.05.2009 18:540 people like thisLike

Fasion i rainwear, perhaps you go too Berlin or:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QSJdQjqoRA

http://www.freitag-fashion.de/ 

very nice i want one!!!!

Quote30.05.2009 13:320 people like thisLike

I love to see the hood up

And hoods drawstring is tight fitting. Wink

Quote31.05.2009 12:340 people like thisLike

I love to see the hood up

And hoods drawstring is tight fitting. Wink

its the only way too keep your hair in and for me it reduces the risk of being recognised or spotted when out "playing" so i wear a thin cotton balaclava under it too

Quote31.05.2009 15:300 people like thisLike

For me its either pvc-bibs and smock or a all in one chamicial suits, nice rubber wellies and long rubber gloves.  Looks even better when the pvc gear is covered in mud.

Can't explain why women in rainwear look so hot just find it a huge turn on to see them wear good rainwear.  Pity more women are not like you boggirl and enjoy messy rainwear.

Quote01.06.2009 11:330 people like thisLike

For me its either pvc-bibs and smock or a all in one chamicial suits, nice rubber wellies and long rubber gloves.  Looks even better when the pvc gear is covered in mud.

Can't explain why women in rainwear look so hot just find it a huge turn on to see them wear good rainwear.  Pity more women are not like you boggirl and enjoy messy rainwear.

mmm know what you mean. I do find it quite odd that i have never come across another girl that has the same passion as i do

Quote01.06.2009 14:400 people like thisLike

mmm know what you mean. I do find it quite odd that i have never come across another girl that has the same passion as i do

I guess there have been few opportunities for them to try them on.  It's disappointing but it could be remedied.  muddybibs mentioned all in one chemical suits which are perfect to wear while playing in the mud.  I have a thing for women putting these on to keep clean while in horse farms. I will admit they aren't fashionable as the German rainwear linked in the previous response.

Quote01.06.2009 23:320 people like thisLike

I agree with rainsuitman 6 and think women in heavy rainwear on a farm is great.  The thought of a women really enjoying pvc rainwear and getting muddy is very hot.  Pity it is so unusual.

Would like to meet up with a women who likes getting muddy in rainwear for some muddy fun. 

Quote20.06.2009 16:440 people like thisLike

Going back to the playing in the mud bit, how do you find some ware to go? i have looked every ware to find the perfect place but have only found one next to a river. does anyone know in the south of the uk the best places to go and get really muddy? i agree entirely with you boggirl about the suits and the mud, i get excited just thinking about it.

Valenteen

Quote22.06.2009 03:500 people like thisLike

if your looking for a good spot, just try driving round your surrounding area( if you can) and look for good spots, failing that iv found some brilliant ones on google maps (big muddy lake in the middle of nowhere that im dying to go to)
try following little streams and things like that, that how i found some of my spots.

Quote27.06.2009 20:120 people like thisLike

I agree, the sight of women in heavy raingear is big turn on for me too, I've collected hundred of pics from all over the net over the years and they can be found on Webshots, just look for my username "RainyDee". My real passion for rainwear comes from the sexual pleasure rainwear gives, the feeling os smooth PVC and rubber moving around over my skin is just the best feeling ther is! There's a couple in Denmark who seem to share this same fetish for raingear and for anyone else who derives sexual please from heavy PVC gear I'd encourage you to visit thier site, http://www.jacobrubber.net/gearforsale.htm, just click on any of the numbered links on the left of the page for some awesome photoshoots

Quote28.06.2009 00:110 people like thisLike

Women in rainwear don't turn me on. I like it when women use their umbrella and the men their raingear, Rubber, nylon or PVC. For me a man in a cape  looks hot, also like longer coats and jackets, hoods on are a must.

Quote13.07.2009 02:160 people like thisLike

Quote15.12.2009 02:030 people like thisLike

For me it's the way a girl looks if she has a big smile on her face and is clearly enjoying herself, or acts like they barely care what effect it is having.
I like nylon and lighter rainwear, so you see them much more.
I love it when her hood is pulled nice and tight and well fitting, and she's all zipped up, and I am a big fan of the way her hands and wrists look, especially in raincoats with elasticated cuffs.
If she's wearing it casually, unzipped I love the way her hood spreads out almost right across her shoulders, especially when you can see the inside material.

I love the way drawstrings dangle, but you don't see nearly enough like this any more.

Quote15.08.2015 16:350 people like thisLike

My favourite type of rainwear is really Burberry Trench coats of which I have three, One very respectable for going out shopping etc, the other two very distressed with many loads of lovely thick white spunk stains, which are put on there by the numerous men I have sucked off and watch them shooting their massive loads all over me.

I do have sex with women and one in particular dresses to please me, either in a Burberry and thigh high boots, or on occasion a very long and hooded pvc mac. She is very kinky and lets me insert various thing inside her to reach a shattering climax. Would love to have someone help me to continue in this quest.

Kindest regards

BootCumSlut

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk