Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote19.01.2019 21:390 people like thisLike

How can I look videos here?

They dont open at all anymore.

Please help.

Quote19.01.2019 23:040 people like thisLike

Hello Which browser do You use hele on regnfrakker.dk ? The site use Flash, which need to be installed if You use Firefox. If You use google Chrome It uses its Own build in Flash. We will create a descriptin and upload it here to help all to be able to see videos. Let us know which browser You use and we Will assist. Best regards Administ team
Quote20.01.2019 13:510 people like thisLike

Hi,

I am using Chrome but they are not working.

Quote20.01.2019 13:510 people like thisLike

Description for Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox

https://support.befunky.com/hc/en-us/articles/218015043-How-Do-I-Enable-Flash-Player-

Quote20.01.2019 14:330 people like thisLike

I have not been able to see videos on rf for some time now. Have tried different browsers on pc, ipad and phone, with out any luck. If there are a Quick fix, for IOS mobile devices, please share! :-)
Quote20.01.2019 16:450 people like thisLike

Statement from https://theappfactor.com/run-adobe-flash-ios/

"Officially, you cannot. At least that’s the position that Apple wants you to think that you have to take."

But follow the article to the end as the show some possible solutions. And please, read the complete article. That's it with IOS for me as I don't use apple products.

Quote20.01.2019 17:501 people like thisLike

If You use Google Chrome, You should be able to click on the Chainlock, and select "Site-settings" there. In the list shown find Flash and select "always enable" or "Ask me". The setting is for regnfrakker.dk which should be seen in the settings.

Flash comes build in Chrome, so no additional installs.

iOS will never support Flash e.g. no Video on iPad´s.  You can look for 3.party browsers, that support Flash, like Puffin or similar. Be aware of these browsers to iPad, the are infact a "remote browser" so basically You browse on a computer somewhere in the cloud, and the picture You see on the iPad is send to the App from the server. Puffin works fine on iPad incl Video, but be careful about that and I suggest never to save any credentials etc in these browsers.

I have attached a picture to illustrate where to go..

Best regards

flash in Chrome.jpg • 154.5K • 9 downloads

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk