Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

The Big Boys playing in rainwear on YouTube..:))
Quote26.02.2016 12:230 people like thisLike

Hi, I'm a finnish guy who likes to wear childish rainwear and winter overalls outside..Laughing I have a channel on Youtube called Isot Pojat (The Big Boys). Me and a couple of my friends are playing in the snow on two videos. We'll be posting more videos soon.. Check it out if you want to! Wink

LINK: www.youtube.com/channel/UC76K2z0PQK2kfS6vRHuozvw

Quote26.02.2016 12:580 people like thisLike

Nice and fun video! Looks like you had a lot of fun out there in the snow!

Quote26.02.2016 14:550 people like thisLike

Yes I did. And so did my friends..Laughing

Quote26.02.2016 20:220 people like thisLike

Lovely videos, looks like plenty of fun. Do you ever run into other people during these play-sessions?

Quote26.02.2016 21:130 people like thisLike

Why do you blur your face?

It is just playing in the snow.

What's the problem?

Whatever.

Have fun!

Smile

Quote27.02.2016 08:530 people like thisLike

Great videos. More please.

And continue blurring your faces if you want. I had done the same.

To each his own taste

Quote27.02.2016 11:521 people like thisLike

You have to ask my friends why they want to blur their faces.. I'm playing alone in my video.. I use GoPro Hero camera so I don't have blur my face..Laughing

Quote03.03.2016 04:360 people like thisLike

The direct links are:

https://youtu.be/poIlXD9kmZo

AND

https://youtu.be/DXV1aMzPRCU

Quote03.03.2016 12:501 people like thisLike

Why do you blur your face?

It is just playing in the snow.

What's the problem?

I can answer for myself: the blurred faces are there so that there won't be any problems. Not that there's anything wrong with playing in the snow – or having a kink for childish rain gear and ageplay as such, but would you personally like your family, your workmates and neighbors to know about your kinks, with absolutely no control about it? Maybe you would, but me and my mate in the video don't, hence the blur. Like Pluvius wrote, to each his own taste. What goes on the internet stays on the internet even after you think you've removed it if you get second thoughts.

Quote03.03.2016 16:100 people like thisLike

Mayby darkshine was just being ironic, I don't know :)

Anyway, great videos, it's great that you guys want to share this with the rest of us :)

Quote03.03.2016 22:180 people like thisLike

No, this was not meant ironic.

Life is too short for hiding in the closet.

Through my rubber shop I meet a lot of people.

Some of them talk openly.

Others do not even dare to explain their needs.

They ask me for fishing gear. I ask them if they want cotton or neoprene liner waders for fishing in summer or winter.

Then they admit that they do not go fishing at all and want waders without liner.

Some of them are married for 20 years and they hide their rubber gear in the garage. And the wife does not know about it.

I go shopping in raingear.

Many people think it is funny.

Sometimes people ask me where they can buy it. I tell them that they can buy it at my store. I give them my namecard.

Most women are more open minded than you think. I show them around in my store.

They want to put the waders on and watch themselves in the mirror.

I go to carnival in full rubber gear with mask. People laugh and give me high fives.

You just need to be self confident about it.

I do not hide the fetish. I embrace it.

Quote04.03.2016 12:150 people like thisLike

Like said before, to each his own taste. There's no point in arguing about what degree of openness is best. The answer is very simple: what feels comfortable for yourself. For you it's complete openness and lifestyle attitude, for others being in the closet, for me in between those two extremes – being open to my bf and those of my friends I feel comfortable talking about sexual preferences with.

Quote04.03.2016 13:300 people like thisLike

Well said, rainpants83.

I use rainwear as often as I can If it seems reasonable for the situation. In the woods taking pictures of flowers crawling  on the ground for example. I have also gone shopping in full raingear but only when it was raining. I am slowly getting more open.

Darkshine: No hard feelings. We appreciate you and your shop. You are doing a great job. You just have to accept that we are all a little bit different. ;-)

Quote25.03.2016 00:300 people like thisLike

Hi, I share rainpants83's opinions. All of my pictures in the net are also blurred. When I was in business life, now I'm retired and that's one reason for my infrequent visits here, I considered that it was not good for my credibility in business or social life if any of my workmates or customers or relatives would know my special likings. I'll give you another example. Some of us have already grandchildren. You play with them outdoors. If you wear rainwear and people around you combine the situation with fetishism. What a lucrative opportunity for misunderstandings or even scandals. Therefore certain cautiousness is necessary to avoid unnecessary problems. But with likeminded people, it's a totally different situation. Our annual meetings is a proof of that.

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk