Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote04.04.2020 17:040 people like thisLike

-Undress slave!, master commands. Slave  is taking off clothes. - Hands behind back, master commands next. Slave is hancuffed and thick rubber hood pulled over his head.

He cant see what is happening but can feel it in his crotch. He is getting chastity device on and hears finally lock clicking closed. He feels tension inside cage and balls. Next he feels a electric shock in his balls. - Slave I call this motivator, Master says. - When I see you slowing pace at work or so not obey, I punish you with this. If you work as instructed, no shocks are given. Next shock is more powerful. - This was level 2 out of 10, slave. I hope you dont force me to use full power....... Slave  is breathing heavily in his hood. Hod and cuffs are removed and slave sees the cage. It is impossible to remove without key. He knows he is now a slave and must obey.

Master brings two bags of gears.

- These are your working  uniform. There is three layers. First layer is thin PVC coverall called sweat collector. It has latex socks and gloves, like a sailing drysuit. Second layer will be Zodiak suit from German army. Top layer is Ocean offshore wading coverall with safety boots in Orange color. Back of suit is print "Forced labour slave".........

Part 2

Master removes handcuffs and says: - Start dressing up slave.

Slave is not starting and Master gives a shock. - Obey boi or you will get severe punishment. Slave takes first suit and puts it on. Immediately he feels warmth and moisture starting to build up. Second layer is going on with help of Master. Gasmask makes breathing heavy for slave. When Zodiak is on, sweat runs already on slaves back. Slave jumps to coveralls and recognizes two enforced holes at collar of coverall. He had doubts about those and they turn to be right.  - Yes slave, this in lckable model, I have modified it. You will get chain collar around your neck, it will go through those holes and keeps the suit on. Other meaning of chain collar is that, I can restrict your breathing if you misbehave. So, you are now ready for work, but first we warm you up. 15 pushups slave! Master commands.

Slave is too slow and gets shock to balls. - Faster slave or you get more. Slave completes 15 pushups. - Being that slow, we must practise more. 10 pushups more slave, 20 seconds time to complete! Master commands.

Slave knows that this sentence will be tough....

Part 3

Slave was sweating like a pig inside the suit after pushups.

- Up slave! was Masters strict command.

- On your knees slave and hands behind neck.

- Your sentence is now read to you. " Rubber slave number 1005 has received from punishment court following sentence and fornfollowing grounds.

Grounds:

- Performing horny in PVC gears on public places.

- Masturbation in PVC gears.

- Cumming inside PVC gears

Sentence:

Rubber slave 1005 will be sentenced to hard labour in Rwmasterjays farm. He will do physical labor in chains 10 hrs per day. Food is given only in the morning and after work day. Drinking pauses are kept ones per hour so, that slave is inside gears and drink supply of gasmask is utilized. Slave must beg to have a toilet break from supervising Master. Begging sign is, that slave goes to knees and crosses fingers above forehead. Enema breaks are not counted to working time.

Peeing and shitting to suit is strictly forbidden. In case shitting or peeing to suit, slave will get permanent ass plug and enema bag for rest of the sentence. Secondary punishment from enema release to suit, slave will get 20 kg rucksack to be carried next 5 working days. Labor will be done 6 days per week. Length of sentence is 1 year. Slave will be kept in shackles during work. Additional ball will be added as tertiary punishment, if Master finds that needed.

End.

- Next slave will be shackled. Up to your feet slave. Master commands

Slave got heavy legirons, waist chain, handcuffs and chains attaching them together. - Start walking to outdoors slave, Master commands and gives shock to slave. Rustling sound of chains is in the air.

Outside slave is guided to big pile of logs.

Sun is shining from bright sky and temperature in 25 degrees. Slaves sweatcollector is slooshing already from sweat.

- Your first task is to haul these logs to storage. There is a pulling trolly to be used. I will leave you now to work and come back in an hour.

Part 4

When the evening has come the slave was incredible sweaty inside the sweatcollector and all the layers. It was now darkening and time to go into the slave-cell with Master.

-Good work slave.The slave is completely exhausted it starts to smell really much inside the layer.
-Undress everything except the PVC sweatcollector-suit, master say and unlocks the outer coverall.
Ohh finally free.
- Now the cruel part for you start. Lay down onto the very large vinyl shower curtain. I'm not fast enough when thinking about how close I am to freedom. A hard zap enters my cock.
- Obey, or you will regret it. Well you will regret it that you hesitated anyway.
Now Master put the airtight rubberhood over my head. Obey or you will suffocate. I lay down on the shiny PVC-smelling sheet.
The cock has raised inside the sweatcollectorsuit and Master sees that. You enjoy this, well now you need more punish.
He roll me in the vinyl sheet over and over again until it has mummified me completely over my upper body.
- Now you need to get really milked so you don't get a hardon for days. I will milk you all night once every hour and you will wear the rubberhood until you cum every time.
- It already is hard to breath in the wet rubberhood and I now know it will be like this until my first cum, but I fear later in the evening when I am almost empty... Then I feel a vibrator against the cock-cage...
Part 5

Slave has spend whole night in tight package and vibrator on his cock. He has been drained 5 times until he fell a sleep.

- Up slave, Master commands. Time for breakfast.

Slave is unwrapped from sheets. - Stand up slave, Master commands.

Heavy rubber hood with mouth and nostril holes is pulled over slaves head.  Hood is 1 mm thick. Slave gets leather collar around his neck. Then hands behind back end up attached tonthe collar.  - On your knees, slave.

Slave gets spreader bar between feet. Chain around wais and attached to the bar, so no possibility to stand up.

- Open your mouth, slave. Slave hesitates and gets really painful shock tonballs. - I said, open your mouth boi and you refused. Now mouth open!

Slaveopens his mouth and ringgag is forced in. Harness straps are pulled over head and locked on place.

- You will get your breakfast now, Master says. His cock is hard and he forces it to slaves mouth. - Now you take full load and swallow it. If you drop a drip, punishment is severe. Master fucks slaves mouth and bignload of cum bursts to slaves throat. Slave has difficulty to swallow but manages to do that. - That went well, Master says. You must be hungry from yesterdays work. So, I sold your services for group of other men need of relief. Slave hesrs minivan driving to yard. Soon steps of heavy work boots and swishing sound of raingear fill the room. - Payment here and line in there, Master instructs customers. Slave knows that this will be long morning, when next customer starts to use his mouth. - If he starts to play tricky or spills your sperm here is the punisher, Master tells to customer and shows heavy rubber bag. - Just pull this over his head and tell to behave or suffocate. Repeat as many times as needed. If not working then shock his balls with this remote.

Part 6

- Bring me the punisher big guy in Hivis raingears shouted to his colleague. This  slave is not swallowing the loads.

Slave got hood over his head and strap tightened around the neck. Two tiny holes in front of mouth made hood to suck in and made a vacum to slaves mouth. That made load going down from his throat. - Swallow boy or you will suffocate guy said and pressed hood tighter to slaves face. Long lasting five minutes were gone and hood was removed.

Master came to room and took shock device remote. - As I told you bad behaviour is punished he said and gave really strong shock to slave. He started to rustle the chains in pain. - Next one, Master shouted and next man on line stuffed his cock to slaves mouth.

After all men had gone and slave was fed, Master came to the room. - Time to dress you up for work. Gears on boi!. Slave started to dress up first to Zodiak and then to orange coverall. Before putting gasmask on, Master took headharness gag off. - You will wear this for today, I saw you need training with sucking cock, he said and was holding similar harnes with 15 cm penis gag in front of slaves face. Slave did not open his mouth voluntarily  which was a mistake. FIrst Master pulled on punisher hood and then started to shock. He gave 10 shocks to slave and he was gasping air. - Do you now obey boi? Master asked. Slave nodded and hood was removed. Gag went in and straps were locked. Gasmask and top of Zodiak and then overalls.

Shackles were heavier than yesterday, Heavy legirons with a ball. Walking was difficult and Master had to encourage slave continuosly to keep up the pace.

- Today is field work. Down on your knees,slave. Master tightened the chain between legirons and connected it to waist chain. Slave was permanently on kneeling position now. - Today we start weeding this potato field. It will take days. Soil is wet and you get muddy, but it does not matter because you have nice protective gear on. Sun was shining and making wet soil steaming. Slave was sweating inside his prison and started endless job........

Quote13.09.2022 12:000 people like thisLike

skriv mere

Quote27.09.2023 12:010 people like thisLike

Very nice - wish I was the slave

Quote17.12.2023 12:150 people like thisLike

Part 7

Slave was doing work on potato field. Weather was changing from sunshine to heavy showers, so land was wet but also sreaming when sun got out from clouds. Slave was slushing sweat insider his sweat collector suit.

Master came occasionally to field to check quality and progress of work. He punished slave couple of time with ball zapper when he was not satisfied.

After 2 weeks work it was finally done. Master was allowing slave now few days "rest". In the morning slave was taken out from dungeon and led outside. He was shackled to a pole on kneeling position hands in front above head and collar connected to the pole. This position was not physically easy and maid slave to beg to be in forced labor again. " Well, of course Master will put slave back to work when he demands that" Master said and laughed.

Slave was horny as hell after 3 weeks in chastity and release. Master knew that. He said to slave." I can make a deal to you. If you manage next week in hard labor without problems, I will release you and make you cum without your gage". Slave had a doubt but agreed hence he was in such horny state.

Next morning slave was led out from dungeon. Outdoor he saw a pile of stuff, some chains and something orange. "Here is your new uniform for work" Master said. New uniform was orange Dräger workmaster pro hazmat suit with gasmask. Slave saw also set of fall arrest harness lying next to it. And set of really heavy legirons and handcuffs.

" I have rented you for one week to my neighbour as a trolley pulling slave. My friend has a pig farm and he needs to spread last winter shit to fields. He needs a slave to pull the trolley."

Slave was thinking that what he had made now....,..

Quote17.12.2023 12:320 people like thisLike

Part 8

Slave was geared up to Dräger hazmat suit. Harness was attached on top and locked on. Master put the keys to the keyring with chastity gage electro remote control.

Legirons were attached to slaves feet and hands were locked to handcuffs. Belly chain went around slaves waist. There was no chance for slave to get out.

Big van drove to yard. Neigbour stepped out from that. He was wearing leather trousers and t-shirt. " On your knees!" Master shouted to slave. Slave obeyed.

Neighbour shaked hand with Master and said" Looking good. Isnhe staying whole week in my service". Yes he is" Master said. "And if needed we can extend". " He needs strict discipline all the time. If you slack, he will slack. He is horny and tries to wank, but do not allow that. If he misbehaves here is a shock remote to balls. Use it like this" Master said and pressed button. Slave jumped a bit and made a moan to gasmask. " Stay still slave! Master commanded. " Good , I think I will manage neighbour said."

" I will also give to you this rucksack, slave can carry it of course. There are some heavy chain, two 5 kg balls and Zodiak suit in. Those can be used for extra punishment if needed. I also packed heavy rubber sack in. I use that over slaves head when he misbehaves. Just throw it over his head and tighten strap around neck. Slave starts to suffocate in 1 minute. In darkness panic raises. Couple of times that and he will behave again. "

"Good, I think how to handle him" neighbour said with a grin..

" Here are all the keys, see after a week" Master said.

"Slave, stand up!" Master shouted. Slave got up with a struggle. Neighbour came and attached a chain around slaves neck and pulled him to van. Chain was attached to front wall of the van. Inside temperature was over 30 degrees when journey to hell started....

Quote17.12.2023 12:540 people like thisLike

Part 9

Van arrived to neighbours yard. Slave was taken out from van. " You are mine now" neighbour said and smiled. " You maybe dont know, but I am much more sadistic than your Master is. I will push you to limits here, without mercy. I know your deal and I definately dont want you to get cummed, so you will fail slave!

Slave was lead to a barn. Door was opened and slave was gasping when he saw inside. There were hanging a lot of rainwear, rubber drysuits, hazmat suits, chains, harnesses, gags gasmasks, what ever you can imagine.

And in the middle was a cart with 4 wheels. It was like cart for horses but smaller.

"We should get to work slave" neighbour Master said.

"We dont have time to waste. "

He connected slaves collar to wall and left the barn..

He returned to barn wearing hivis yellow raincoveralls. He disconnected slave from wall. Then he took of the harness.

" You have a really nice suit, we dont want it to get dirty. So I will add your work suit now to you. " He picked up a thick green coverall made from PVC material. It had build in mittens, without fingers. " You dont need to do any precise work with your hands, so mittens will do." He took of slaves hand cuffs and belly chain. " In to the suit slave and now tricks or punishment will follow. " Slave obeyed. With legirons it would have been impossible to run. Locked in gasmask anyway after few hundred meters he would have passed out.

Slave pulled up heavy coverall. It weighted approx 5 kg's made from same material as Zodiak suit.

After that harness was reapplied and locked on. Slave felt the warmth of the suit already. The slaves handcuffs and belly chain was locked on. Slave was lead in front of the cart. Master locked slaves harness to trolley pulling rods. Slave got rains over gasmask and hood. Master sat on bench of trolley and said" Pull slave!" He zapped ones to reinforce command.

Slave pulled cart through to pig shelter. There was a big pile of shit waiting for transportation. There was a slave in similar suit chained to the wall. He was kneeling in shit waiting wit small showel. When cart was in position he started to showel shit to the cart. "Stop showeling" Master commanded. Then "Pull slave!" and zap. Slave started to pull. Cart was heavy like hell. He manged to get it moving hardly. Lack of oxygen through gasmask was a reality. " Faster slave" Master shouted and zapped twice. Slave know already that it would be almost impossible to survive here one week......

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk