Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Rukka and other made in Finland rainwears
Quote17.07.2020 13:410 people like thisLike

I have some Rukka jackets and pants for sale size are xs-xxl colours white yellow green lightblue orange and darkblue and greyblue including some hivis rainwears too, Viking Helly Hansen Wenaas etc. Couple Rukka motorcykle overallls, some bibpants and many regular pants from Rukka. There is some very rare Rukka colours and models like baltic suit bibpants+jackets. There is allso Abeko,Aartolahti, AprilRain and some other older brands too. If you are intrested drop me a message and I can take pics and made list what all found. Some are new unused and some used but very nice and clean condition. Thought there is allready pictures at some items on my pic foldelrs. Think there is so many item that its easyer if you let me know your size and I tell what all is offer at that sizes. If there come many contacts it could take some time that I can answer all but try to answer all who ask. It would be nice if send me mail on daiper666@gmail.com and I send pics and infos there. Could think allso change raingears if you have something very nice to offer mostly to sizes M-L.
Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk