Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote03.07.2021 00:250 people like thisLike

Hi rubber folks,

since some days I own my new Rockfish wellies. Black matt adjustable. Finding them was a coincidence. Ca. 2 years ago I was looking for a pair of Hunter gloss boots red adjustable (for my beloved). She likes red gloss wellies. I found Samba red gloss adjustable boots from Rockfish. Nice quality and very soft rubber. Much more soft than the stiff Hunter wellies. But the colourful women´s wellies choice on their homepage have the max. size of UK 8 / EUR 42. Advantage Hunter with the max. size of UK 9 / EUR 43.

Some weeks ago I started searching again and I found those black matt boots for men. And now I´m addicted to them! Knee-high, soft rubber and the strap at the side of the boot leg - perfect to make them tight, if the rain trouser is stuck into the boot. The walking comfort is fantastic.

Yesterday I´ve ordered the neoprene lined adjustable wellie in matt navy blue - the only wellie in the women´s section available in UK 9 / EUR 43.

The Groundhog and Walkabout unisex boots are not my style. Too bulky.

Has anyone also experiences with Rockfish wellies?

Rubberized greetings

Christian

Quote04.07.2021 23:080 people like thisLike

I got 4 pairs of Rockfish wellies and i must say they are the best fit for me and i am really happy for mine. much better then hunter rubberboots

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk