Äntligen kommer det lite possitiva saker med sidan

Vi kommer att gå över till säker sida

Läs i Nyheterna

Mvh

Admin teamet

Quote09.01.2019 17:330 people like thisLike

Det lyder godt:)

Quote09.01.2019 23:410 people like thisLike

Looking forward to the news with interest!

Quote10.01.2019 22:340 people like thisLike

Good evening everybody

We have now completed most of the upgrade and implementation of SSL (secure site), there are some minor things that will be corrected as soon as possible.

There is one problem You may see next time You log in to https://regnfrakker.dk. A lot of old chat windows may appear, and You simply need to close them all again on the little x of each in the upper right corner. I am sorry for that, but it was a side effect of changing the hostname to https:// that caused that.

If You experience thing that does NOT work at all or things doing wrong, please leave a reply here and I will look into that.

Thanks

Admin-team

Quote11.01.2019 17:310 people like thisLike

When I close old chat windows that pop up - they simply re-open - i cannot close them to stay closed

Quote11.01.2019 23:060 people like thisLike

Type . and then enter

Then i hope you not get them back up again

Quote12.01.2019 14:322 people like thisLike

Hello everybody

We have now completed the first major upgrade of regnfrakker.dk. Now we are secure site, everything is now using a SSL (secure and encrypted) connection between Your browser and the server. This update was needed to do some future changes to the site.

You will probably experience that You old chat windows will appear all of them when You log in the 1.st time after the upgrade. You need to close them one by one on the little x in the right corner of them all. I am very sorry for that, it was a "side effect" of the upgrade.

If You have a chat window that You can NOT get rid of, simply put a  .  in the message and hit Enter. Then close the chat window and it will stay away.

If You experience any issues using regnfrakker.dk, please post a reply on this news, and we will look into it.

Best regards

Admin team

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk