Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote15.05.2019 23:070 people like thisLike

Hello forum! I am glad, I found this place. My impression from what I was allowed to see as a guest viewer, was normal people who share a special interest.  I have seen other places, which are a bit too direct for my taste. So, if my impression is even roughly true, I should be better off here ;) .

Over the years, I have collected a lot of rainwear, and I am in a constant search for the "perfect raincoat". When I was a kid, I had a nice rubbery yellow coat, which is long gone of course. I kept it as long as possible, but eventually, I had outgrown it so completely, that it was no no further use. I got around five or six heavier coats, pu-, pvc- and rubber coated, some pvc stuff including capes and nylon windbreakers k-way style. That was in the order of my current preferences, but that changes constantly. My favourite item is a raincoat from Ilse Jacobsen "rubber coated" with each four poppers on the cuffs of the sleeves and a very intricate design. It comes close to the perfect raincoat, even though it is completely different to the first one from my youth. However, this one is size M, a bit tight on the shoulders and therefore the sleeves are a bit short too. I actually also found one in size L, but I feel a bit lost in it, it is much larger. And I would like a lower and a bit less accentuated waist line. But on the other hand, the perfect coat is something to look forward to, and if there is nothing to look forward to...

Well, right now, I am looking forward to exploring the forum. Talk / write to you soon!

Johndeplui

Quote17.05.2019 05:080 people like thisLike

Hi and welcome in the forum! Hope you enjoy it. Concerning your observation compared to other sites I do fully agree.
Regards F77

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk