Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote17.05.2018 23:020 people like thisLike

Hi, I've not been a member for very long, so I hope this doesn't come as too demanding a suggestion.

I noticed this site is in XHTML, which has no native support for audio or video playback, and therefore relies on the now outdated, and insecure (hackable) Flash.

Do you have any plans, assuming no layout changes, to rewrite the code to HTML5?. Doing so would negate the need for third party audio / video functionality which would also improve security.

It has been some years since I last used the Flash player, as it was a pain to have to keep updating it. As far as regnfrakker goes, I cannot play back videos.

I would be interested to hear your views on this.

Quote18.05.2018 15:201 people like thisLike

Hello

Its real good that you like to make all things better.

We have taken over the administration since 2 weeks now and have all thing needed to get into the administration panel and so

We have started the process making it a more 2018 style web

This will take a while so hope you have good ideas and let us know it

Kind regards

Graham

Quote18.05.2018 21:201 people like thisLike

Fantastic news! Looking forward seeing the site moving into 2018 with possible improvements :)

Quote22.05.2018 01:151 people like thisLike

Switching over to https would be one other thing to consider I think.

Quote22.05.2018 19:000 people like thisLike

Many thanks for your response.

You sound pretty eager to modernise the site which is great. I suspect the admin panel you speak of will not let you decide which version of HTML to use, as that is generated by php code.

I don't know what you have planned but I think it would be great if you have a version of what's to come on a new subdomain, e.g. new.regnfrakker.dk. Members can try it out as new features are added, and give their feedback. I've been on lots of such sites. I speak as a developer but would like to come across as helpfully suggestive.

Good luck with it. :-)

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk