Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote17.12.2018 23:171 people like thisLike

Hi, new to the site, just thought I'd make a quick intro. My name is Bill, I'm 48 years old and have been obsessed with rainwear since childhood, when we all wore yellow rubber raincoats with brass clasp closures, and the girls were starting to wear colorful shiny pvc coats, sometimes with matching boots, hats and/or umbrellas. It was heavenly, but I didn't realize what the warm tingly feeling I was getting was until I was 13 and saw a tv commercial featuring two women, one in a yellow rubber raincoat with matching hat, the other in an opaque white plastic coat, standing together in the pouring rain under umbrellas. That was the day I had my first orgasm, and my fetish has never subsided since!

Quote18.12.2018 16:570 people like thisLike

Welcome to the site

Quote04.01.2019 20:040 people like thisLike

Hi Bill !

Quote08.01.2019 15:500 people like thisLike

Hi Bill, Just read your introduction and know the feelings you had. I was about 3/4 years old when brother had black rubber mack and souwester . I used to bury my face in it and storke it continually. Then at 14 dad bought himselklf some Dunlop Warwich wellingtons . I did the same with them but found they gave me a terrif hard on so started wnaking with them. Then while in the RAF had my own wellingtons and lovely rubber cap issued to use on the airfield, I used them more for my own pleasure.

Hope to see you on so we can chat further

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk