Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Fetishists on Social Media | capitalism or spirit?
Quote23.01.2021 21:250 people like thisLike

Hello everyone,

here's a text to share my actual thougths and tell a bit about myself.

Since Instagram has become more and more famous i've seen that more and more Fetishists and Rainwearlovers has joined this platform(IG).
Right now they change their politics and delete a lot of our content...sometimes marked as sexual(happened to me.. just siting in mud with waders is too sexual these days). Sometimes as fake or stolen content(well that's just a fact).
While Instagram is loosing some (Fetish-)Users right now and others blamed me as unreal fetishist i asked myself again:(and i often ask myself for principles)
What am I looking for right know? What does Fetish mean to me? What value have rainwear and other fetish stuff in my life? Am i controling my life or does the fetish take control over my life? ...could list much more of what i'm thinking
I did a lof of research about rainwear and fetish in my life. Has spent hours over hours in front of my screen instead of putting on my gear. Or just go out and have fun. And i reall can't remember most of this time. I just know about all the time i had fun in it. When i felt something. Mostly not in front of a computer.(sidenote: I've started on Regnfrakker when i was 15. Had several accounts also at most other plattforms)

When i challanged my principles i mostly got into an conflict. But i didn't stopped and started to grow and learn about myself.

Beside Regnfrakker there are so many other platforms where other Rainwearfans are jumping around to share pics, talk... make fake profiles and try to find someone that tells what to do.. everywhere the same.

I'm often annoyed by those but i also try to understand them. I can feel them and the state of being horny. Being horny and alone.
Looking for others and creating pressure to yourself. There are many different stereotypes of fetishists. A fetishists isn't just a fetishist.
Sadly i know the most rainwearlovers over the internet. But i always tried to be kind and get to know each other. I had many interesting chats. With some i was walking and talked about ourself. I always found something similar. But also many differences.
After years of reading about fetishism, psychological aspekts, material components.. i got some basic knowledge. I tried to connect it and understanding myself. And i know there is no end. I'll never be at the point to know me 100% But i still go on. Why i tell this. Maby you can learn something about yourself too. About your Fetish.
Maby you at some point struggling with yourself. Not knowing what to do.. or having a lot of dreams and wishes which control your everyday live.
Find your principles and always question them.

Greetings
Gummicki/ Ricoros

rainloved greetings your Gummicki
Quote31.01.2021 07:220 people like thisLike

Thank you!

A well written comment and observations!

Quote04.02.2021 11:570 people like thisLike

Might be an good idea connecting via other platforms?
Do you use Fetlife, Facebook or Instagram too for your Fetish? Or any other platform?

I'm at Fetlife and Instagram as well..

rainloved greetings your Gummicki
Quote07.02.2021 19:520 people like thisLike

Good toughts!

Yes, probably a good idea to discuss further on the chat or via another more interactive means (p.e. a web messenger/chat .. but not WhatsApp :) )

(Messenger: Threema or TeleGuard ((they do not need the phone number)) or maybe Telegram ..)

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk