Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

3xL and Latex Kitty's Rainwear Auct
Quote15.01.2023 22:002 people like thisLike

3xL & Latex Kitty's Rainwear Auction!

We are excited to offer a wide range of rare rainwear items for you to bid on.

In this Google Drive folder, you will find photos all the rainwear items there are up for sale:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YjRyv8Yo8j25sMzyEJe1mD6KwM51EzTU?usp=sharing

If you are interested in anything, contact us at: 3xl@lustlovelatex.com

Hurry, before all the good stuff are gone.

Best regards,

3xL & Latex Kitty

Quote16.01.2023 20:120 people like thisLike

Thank you!

Quote19.03.2023 11:090 people like thisLike

Ok, I have finished taking photos of everything. Please check new link above! Cool

Quote20.03.2023 15:460 people like thisLike

I have sent an email to you 3xL

Quote02.04.2023 19:140 people like thisLike

Hello rainwear lovers!

Great news! Our rainwear sale is in full swing and we've already sold 35 items to happy customers from Denmark, Sweden, and the USA. Our collection of rainwear clothing is still up for grabs and we want to remind you that it's not too late to snag some amazing deals.

If you're interested in purchasing any of our rainwear items, please don't hesitate to contact us. Simply send us the photo numbers of the items you like and we'll promptly provide you with the sizes and prices.

Rainy regards

3xL & Latex Kitty

Quote27.12.2023 16:050 people like thisLike

Hello rainwear lovers!

53 items have been sold to happy customers worldwide! We are slowly, but steadily selling more and more. There are still a few great deals to be found!

If you're interested in purchasing any of our rainwear items, please don't hesitate to contact us. Simply send us the photo numbers of the items you like and we'll promptly provide you with the sizes and prices.

Rainy regards

3xL & Latex Kitty

Quote06.04.2024 16:270 people like thisLike

Hi 3xL, I have sent an email to you.

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk