About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
Hello all, I go by the name of NaturalRubber and my fetishes are principally rubber and bondage. I will always welcome the opportunity to make new friends with those with similar interests. As you may see in my pictures, the items of rubber clothing that particularly stimulate me are of the skin-tight latex type and of the rainwear type, with a view in both to achieving total coverage of one's body. What do I enjoy doing wearing rubber? Being a dom. I enjoy being the dom 90% of the time and being the submissive the other 10% (after all one can't let one's partner have all the fun?). Outside the bedroom, my hobbies include reading, cycling, riding and chess.
rate profile
15 votes
1171 days ago 0 comments From: NaturalRubber Categories: Entertainment  Tags: flickr — My flickr page
Custom RSS Feeds
Profile Comments
Order by: 
Per page: 
  •  superga wrote 171 Days Ago (neutral) 
    Did try To chat with you. But To many chat open from you.
    Hope We can chat another time.
    0 points
  •  BeginnerMaster wrote 2316 Days Ago (positive) 
    Holy hell, love your profli pic :-)
    -1 point
Copyright © 2020