Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Unisex SBR Rubber Rain Jacket from India?
Quote25.07.2017 14:570 people like thisLike

Hi all!

Just found a company on Alibaba.com offering SBR Rubber Rain Jackets for 224 USD:

It also comes in ORANGE

Anyone brought these?

Best regards

3xL

Quote25.07.2017 22:090 people like thisLike

I haven't bought from them but these raincoats (and more) come from rkdrubber. they have a website - http://rkdrubber.com/

I have contemplated buying something from them in the future but they are very expensive to what I'm usually accustomed to paying for rainwear generally.

Quote25.07.2017 23:520 people like thisLike

It is a little strange that all coats, jackets, suits and capes cost $225.

Quote07.02.2018 17:460 people like thisLike

I am waiting for a couple of coats from RKD. In fact they sent them very quickly, but got the sizes much too small. I emailed and the owner replied immediately to say they would replace them free of charge and send them in a week. That was a couple of weeks ago and two more emails have been ignored. So I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will report back with news of the outcome.

The small coats which did arrive looked pretty good. One in Slickr is rubber on both sides of the cotton. This has a strong rubber smell. The other in "SBR" has little to no smell at present, but has not been worn or taken out. I am not clear what he means by "SBR" as they claim that all their coats are made using natural rubber. I understand that SBR is a synthetic rubber.

There was a special offer on at the time of $199 US per coat including shipping. He does do sales from time to time. I am in UK and we have to pay about 30% tax on imports from India.

Quote08.02.2018 16:220 people like thisLike

Haven't seen this before, but it definately looks stunning. Wouw! Really rubber'ish...

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk