Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Our first muddy rainwear experience (AMA)
Quote09.10.2018 21:391 people like thisLike

Hi, after months of planning, my partner and I ( M + F, late 20's) had our first experience of mudding in rainwear. I promised in another post to return with how it went but I though everyone in the community might enjoy a reddit-style AMA (ask me anything)? I'll answer any questions but I'm not posting any photos. Sorry.

Quote10.10.2018 12:130 people like thisLike

This sounds like lot of fun

Please let us know a bit about how its went

Quote10.10.2018 15:360 people like thisLike

Interesting, I have no experience with mudding but am curious by nature.

So for questions... can you tell a bit about how you planned it?

How you found your location, where to get dressed, how to get there, how to get back while being dirty, etc.

So basically everything from your first idea of doing it till the moment you sink into the mud.

And immediately a second question, did the idea come from you or your partner? How was it brought up? how long did the idea need to stew before there was a "yes" on both sides?

Quote10.10.2018 20:592 people like thisLike

Interesting, I have no experience with mudding but am curious by nature.

So for questions... can you tell a bit about how you planned it?

How you found your location, where to get dressed, how to get there, how to get back while being dirty, etc.

So basically everything from your first idea of doing it till the moment you sink into the mud.

And immediately a second question, did the idea come from you or your partner? How was it brought up? how long did the idea need to stew before there was a "yes" on both sides?

Oh wow, good questions!

1. I played it safe by visiting a place I had been before a few times b efore but alone. It's basically a deep bog about a mile into a forest. I know there was zero chance of any passers by and to be doubly sure we left at sunrise and hiked out before it was fully light.
  2. We took all our gear / waterproofs in rucksacks along with a coolbag of food and water bottles. We wore wetsuits under our (normal) clothes to save on time when we got there and had a complete change of clothes as spare. The walk out only took about half an hour from the car so it was easily to carry it all there.
  3. We got changed properly there at the bog. There is a clearing in the woods so we put down a rug and helped each other get dressed.
  4. Afterwards I was covered in mud head to toe and she was covered up to her shoulders ( she didn't want to put her head under first time) so we pretty much stripped everything off and piled it into bin bags which I ended up just carrying back. We brought old towels and baby wipes for our faces / hair and we stopped at a small stream to wash the rest off. To be honest, after the all the layers of rainwear and wetsuits were off, apart from being wet, there wasn't much to clean up.
  5. The idea was 100% mine and I had described wanting to do this ever since I had "came out" about my fetish for rainwear. Rainwear has been part of our sexlife for years now but I have always wanted to see if I could pull this off. The clinch was just organising it all, buying all the gear and a nice picnic and just talking openly about what I wanted to do, what she was worried about ( being seen, mud in intimate places, mud in car etc) and having fun. For such a 'kinky' session, we both agreed that it was actually one of the most romantic thing we've done together.
Quote11.10.2018 10:200 people like thisLike

What a lovely story!

We love going on muddy walks, too. Very, very sexy.

Others always welcome to join us.

Janet & Nick xxxxxx

Quote12.10.2018 07:390 people like thisLike

Thanks for your answer, let me go again with more questions...

How long did the two of you actually spent in the mud? Like from the moment you are fully dressed till the moment you start cleaning up.

And what did you do for activities. Is it mainly walking up and down in the mud and getting in deeper and deeper, or should i imagine a whole range of activities?

Oh, and one more. I suppose you had a plan/excuse ready in case someone would come by. What was it? how would you have explained yourself or would you just wave and smile?

Quote12.10.2018 22:320 people like thisLike

Thanks for your answer, let me go again with more questions...

How long did the two of you actually spent in the mud? Like from the moment you are fully dressed till the moment you start cleaning up.

And what did you do for activities. Is it mainly walking up and down in the mud and getting in deeper and deeper, or should i imagine a whole range of activities?

Oh, and one more. I suppose you had a plan/excuse ready in case someone would come by. What was it? how would you have explained yourself or would you just wave and smile?

1. I think we spent about 45 minutes actually in the mud. But I'm not really sure. Overall we were out for about three hours.
  2. Well, we began by testing the depth of the mud hole by trying to run over it from one side to the other which was a huge laugh as we became stuck. Then I tried to churn up the middle ready for some jumping. It had recently rained and there was a layer of water on top of the mud, so when I mixed it all up we had nice creamy mud to play with. We then both jumped in together and tried to get as deep as we could ( about waist deep ) by shuffling down. We did some more jumping and I tried to see how far I could belly slide from a big run up. By this point she had settled into a spot where she could sit comfortably ( she said it felt like lying on a huge beanbag ) and I continued to roll around, crawl around and generally play. I did do one huge dive into a particularlly soft part of the bog where I went completely under. We lay around for a bit more and I spread the mud over any clean areas left on her. As for the full range of activities, after some awkward dry humping ( I guess you'd call it dry humping, even though it obviously wasn't dry ) she gave me a handjob by rubbing me through all the layers of rainwear. She found this hilarious as she could only feel the rough shape of my cock through her thick rubber gloves / layers of rainwear, wetsuit and mud but it felt amazing for me. I then did some more sinking for a bit and then we got out and changed off.
  3. No, we didn't ever agree on an excuse. Nothing would have made any sense if anyone had seen her straddling me rubbing my general crotch area frantically.
Quote23.10.2018 10:480 people like thisLike

Lovely experience!

Quote24.10.2018 10:570 people like thisLike

Is there going to be a round 2 and what would you do differently (lessons learnt) if that is in the planning?

Quote26.10.2018 22:020 people like thisLike

Awesome , sounds like you both had fun. Thanks for sharing!

Quote27.10.2018 23:430 people like thisLike

1. Yes, we did agree to do it again. But I'm not going to push it for now haha.

2. I think the main thing was getting the muddy / wet gear back to the car.  I ended up carrying it all in black bin bags as none of it fit into our rucksacks anymore. Next time I think I will try to wash the gear off in a river or with water before FOLDING it back up to allow me to get it all back into the bags. I also didn't account for the weight of the wet wetsuits. I don't think we will ever have time for them to dry but bringing an empty gym bag in our rucksacks might be a good idea, you know - something we can get out afterwards to put everything in.

Another thing that was mentioned was that my partner said she enjoyed the mud but didn't like being wet and cold after a while. I decided to go with wetsuits under our waterproofs this time as I planned on getting 100% coverage on us both (as this might have been the only chance!) but ideally - for her at least - we could have had waders on. I have a pair of chest waders and a pair of hip waders that we've used indoors but I haven't brought up the idea of her wearing them for mudding. I have recently looked into getting a cheap drysuit for her that might solve the problem. Personally I'd love to get one of the Ocean or Pros wader suits but they're so expensive! So unless anyone is willing to donate one....

Quote27.10.2018 23:440 people like thisLike

One other thing... if anyone is interested I can post a complete list of what we wore?

Quote30.10.2018 14:130 people like thisLike

A list would be exiting!  :-)

A well fitting wetsuit is warm and nice even when wet. A par of chestwaders will keep her quite dry. To keep her totalally dry (exept from perspiration) buy her at used sailing drysuit with feet.

Quote30.10.2018 21:520 people like thisLike

A list would be exiting!  :-)

A well fitting wetsuit is warm and nice even when wet. A par of chestwaders will keep her quite dry. To keep her totalally dry (exept from perspiration) buy her at used sailing drysuit with feet.

Yes, I'm looking into drysuits now. Paired with waders, I think this will be her next outfit!

As for our kit list last time;

Going outward, I wore:

• 3mm full wetsuit and wetsuit boots
  • Field & Trek red nylon pullover cagoule (almost knee length. My favourite raincoat I own!)
  • A pair of Briars shoulder length drainage gloves
  • Red Rukka overalls ( unfortunately the crotch split when we were out, so I'm looking into fixing that )

She wore;

• 5mm wetsuit and wetsuit boots
  • A pair of Briars shoulder length drainage gloves
  • A red Adventurer outdoor centre full zip jacket
  • Red Musto sailing salopettes over the jacket
  • Pink Henri Lloyd sou'wester ( would have loved a red one for me too but hey!)

I did bring two pairs of large framed / waterproof safety goggles so we didn't get mud in our eyes but they got forgotten about.

Quote03.11.2018 11:450 people like thisLike

Sounds like you were well dressed for the wet mud!

The advantage with the way you were dressed, if you're out for longer sessions is if you need to pee, just pee! If you are dressed in a drysuit it will be more difficult.

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk