Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Quote26.07.2012 02:080 people like thisLike

Hey, after the new feature with "leader" has been applied, I've been wondering what it's fore. What does it mean to be a leader? And who can become a leader, everyone? Or a select few based on things such as popularity? I've searched around the site, but couldn't find anything, so it would be nice if some of the good member or admins could explain this to me.

Thank you,

asbj0813

Quote26.07.2012 18:260 people like thisLike

Great question!

The leaders board show the most popular members calculated by profile votes. Everyone can become a leader, you just need to have a minimum of 3 votes from different members/IP numbers to show up on the leaders board.

Did that answer your question?

Best regards

3xL

Admin - Regnfrakker.dk

Quote27.07.2012 00:451 people like thisLike

Thank you so much for responding so quickly, thumps up to you;)

That did pretty much answer my question, however, now I need to know out of pure curiosity, what does a leader do? Are there some kind of arrangements that these leaders must attend to or something like that?

Once again thank you!

Quote27.07.2012 09:350 people like thisLike

No problem!

A leader is a active member who engage other members, share content in various forms and contribute to the community in general.

This is why they receive votes from other members.

Everyone can be a leader here. It's totally up to YOU!

Want to be a leader? - Start by reading: How To Have a Successful Profile on Regnfrakker.dk

Quote28.07.2012 00:382 people like thisLike

Once again, thank you for answering so fast.

I, however, have no intention of becoming one of these leaders, I'll leave that to other, more experienced members. But it really is a great idea to have some of the popular members motivate other members.

Thank you(and everybody else in here) for hosting such a great comunity. Much appreciated.

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk