Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

I am sorry regnfrakker.dk but i have to leave
Quote10.05.2018 17:330 people like thisLike

I feel that this community does not want me to hangaround any more. It hurts in my heart and soul that i get the feeling of being an outcast. When and how or why that i get in touch with other people i get the feeling of to be ashamed of my self, and why? Because some members that i have been talking to over chat or video chat just don´t understand that in my past i have been bullied and abused. In highschool i got assaulted for defending a person who had Illiterate ability to read. But the worst in thing my life that i have experinced was when i were 11 years old, an older boy than me, put his penis inside my buttom and threathened me to be killed if i told anyone. And because of that incident i have spent almost 8 years admitted to psychiatric care in hospital. And now i am soon 43 y/old and been going thru investigation of gender dysphoria. I have wery little tolerance to people that contacts me over webcam chat that they are masturbating in rainwear instead of talking about social interests. If you read this then it is my last mail on this forum and if you still want want me to stay here you can send me an email to christian_wen33@hotmail.com

with best and very sad regards/ from Galon 42

Quote22.05.2018 15:350 people like thisLike

Pitty you go. Maybe coming back?

Cu

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk