Account
About People Forums Blogs Photos Videos Groups Events Chat News
  •  

Collecting full rubber / rainwear stories
Quote20.03.2018 21:030 people like thisLike

I am always looking for new stories about rubber. I prefer stories where the protagonists are fully covered in rubber / rain wear. That means including gloves and may be a mask. So they are waterproofed and use this outside / in the mud.

I dislike bondage, master/slave etc. in the stories - or only in a light manner.

Here is my collection (just as a hint because it's not so good to see: there are links ;) ):

I am sure there are more stories that meet my preferences but it's really hard to find them. Can you help me? I would be also okay if I have to register me somewhere before getting access to the stories. For example am I wondering wheter it is possible to find some stories on fetlife!?

Quote22.03.2018 20:410 people like thisLike

Good idea, to make a list of links to good rainwear stories on other sites..
I have just read the stories "Peter & Kathy" and they're really good, especially chapter one.

I'll see if I can find other stories to link to as well... And I hope other members will do the same, if they have knowledge of any good rubber or rainwear related stories.

Quote02.04.2018 21:210 people like thisLike

Hi! I wrote the Pondskippers so I'm glad you liked the first few chapters. I've been meaning to update it for a while now but the interest on rainwearcentral seemed to teeter off. I'd love to know if you find any other similar stories!

Copyright © 2024 Regnfrakker.dk